TopRank® Marketing has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Manager (Mad People Skills + Superior Project Management Mojo and Plenty of SEO, Social and Content Marketing Savvy) to join our excellent team of Digital Marketing professionals.
The perfect person for this career is passionate about digital marketing, driving results for clients, and building relationships.
Leadership, marketing creativity, organization and problem solving skills are second nature right along with the ability to provide both strategic direction and development of tactical marketing plans for clients.
Success in this position means being comfortable providing guidance and consulting to the Fortune 500 companies we serve as well as TopRank team members.
Excellent communications skills and the ability to effectively work with multiple clients are essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Lead client meetings, communicating all deliverables and statuses
- Utilize online marketing knowledge and research to determine marketing goals and develop strategies to achieve client objectives
- Critically synthesize client interactions and feedback to identify possible issues and resolve in a timely manner
- Analyze client’s markets and competition and adapt the strategy to changing conditions
- Supervise and coordinate activities of development teams, in order to carry out various campaigns, determine timing and tactics
- Identify opportunities by building and nurturing productive business relationships
- Leverage Google Analytics, social analytics and other key reporting tools to make recommendations to a client’s program
- Display passion for all channels in online marketing, its role in reaching a client’s objectives and assign tasks that deliver against the program timeline in:
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
- Email Marketing/Drip Campaigns/Marketing Automation
- Manage multiple, simultaneous projects across various clients and internal team members to ensure on-time and quality completion
- Work with team members to develop and follow processes that enforce quality task execution
- Facilitate and help team members to resolve differences, communicate directly with one another and walk away with clear actions
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5 years’ experience mandatory in interactive and/or digital marketing fields
- Agency experience preferred
- Google AdWords, Google Analytics Certified
- Experience with social channels (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, etc.)
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office (especially Excel/csv, Word & PPT)
- Working knowledge of CMS (i.e. WordPress, Drupal)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong leadership, decision-making and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience with project management systems
- Organized & detail-oriented
- Proven success building/maintaining client relationships and programs
A recipient of the 2016 100 Best Companies to Work for Awards, TopRank® Marketing offers a significant opportunity for advancement, extremely competitive time off policy, IRA retirement plan, premium health insurance and a creative office environment just west of downtown Minneapolis, and within 5 minutes of the West End!
We also enjoy a fun and hard working environment that rewards creativity, smart problem solving and most of all, putting our company mantra into action: Client, Company, Self.