If you’re an internet marketing professional looking for the latest in industry trends, practical tools, and tips for executing on your own PPC or SEO strategy, then ad:tech New York is an event that you should not miss. We are pleased to announce that TopRank CEO Lee Odden will be following in the footsteps of Melanie Mitchell, SVP of Search at Digitas, and serving as the Marketing Master for three sessions at the next ad:tech conference.
When asked about serving as a Marketing Master at Ad:Tech New York, Odden had this to say: “It is an honor to be selected to program the Search Marketing track at such an important conference as ad:tech. We are privileged to have a great team of presenters from some of the top brand marketers around including Intel, REI, Volkswagen and Salesforce.com. Attendees will gain practical insight about integrated Paid Search as well as SEO that they can put in practice the same day.”
Odden will serve as the Marketing Master for sessions on “Integrating Search with the Rest of Your marketing From Web Optimization to Strategies for Killer Keywords and More”, “Cases and Best Practices for Maximizing SEO-Managing and Monitoring, Stellar Copywriting and Beyond.” and the “Search Marketing Expo Theater Presentation” with 5-7 Search Marketing vendors.
Interested In A Sneak Peak?
Integrating Paid Search with the Rest of Your marketing From Web Optimization to Strategies for Killer Keywords and More
Thursday, 11/10/2011, 10:15 am – 11:15 am, Performance Track, Room 13, Hall 1E, Level 1, Javits Center
How can search engine marketers optimize their online marketing approach and paid advertising to account for an ever changing landscape? Digital marketers must take a proactive approach to develop new and innovative strategies for engaging their consumers.
- Gain insight into timely and proven paid search integration strategies
- Learn best practices PPC integration tactics through brand case studies
- Find which processes and tools work best with integrated online marketing
- Lauren Vaccarello, Director of Search, Display and Social Advertising, Salesforce.com
- Sara Devine, Manager Digital Media Integration, VW Marketing, Volkswagen of America, Inc.
- Matt Lawson, VP, Marketing, Marin Software
Cases and Best Practices for Maximizing SEO
Thursday, 11/10/2011, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm, Performance Track, Room 13, Hall 1E, Level 1, Javits Center
Social, search, and SEO measurement and performance should be in the forefront of our minds as internet marketers. Every last detail from optimizing your content, overall strategy, and execution are all very important ingredients to an effective online strategy.
- Learn about cutting edge best practices for improving site speed and usability optimization for better performance in search and conversions
- Gain understanding on content and keywords, plus the power of user generated content for better SEO performance
- See how one of the biggest technology companies in the world integrates SEO with Paid Search
- Jonathon Colman, Internet Marketing Program Manager, REI
- Michael DeHave, Senior Product Manager, SEO, Bazzarvoice
- Corey Carrillo, Global Media Worldwide Search & Online Programs, Intel Corporation
ad:tech New York
Thursday November 10, 2011 – 10:15am-12:30pm
Jacob K. Javits Center New York
655 West 34th Street
New York, NY 10001
More On ad:tech New York Marketing Master Lee Odden (@leeodden)
Lee Odden is the CEO of TopRank Online Marketing, providing innovative Internet marketing expertise for startups to several Fortune 20 companies. Odden has been recognized for his expertise with enterprise social media, SEO and content marketing strategies by The Economist and Advertising Age and he writes a monthly column on social media for ClickZ. His TopRankBlog.com has over 46,000 subscribers, 11,000 Facebook Fans and is the only blog rated the #1 Content Marketing blog 3 times by Junta42. Odden regularly presents at marketing & PR conferences worldwide.
If you would like to learn more about SEO, Social Media, and Search events and information be sure to subscribe to our newsroom feed. Also, be sure to follow us on twitter @toprank or become a fan of Online Marketing Blog on Facebook for more information.