TopRank is Hiring: Seeking Talented Marketing WriterMonday, July 30th, 2012 | Filed under Careers.
Join Our Team!
Position: Marketing Writer
Are you seeking a creative career as a copywriter working with a leading online marketing agency? If so, read on…
TopRank Online Marketing is a growing Minnesota based digital marketing agency that has been cited by The Economist, Fortune, ClickZ, Star Tribune, Microsoft Advertising, Yahoo Search Marketing and Mashable as an industry leader in search and social media marketing. Our team of professionals serve our national and international clients with tier one internet marketing services.
We have a great opportunity for a talented writing professional to join our content marketing team.
The perfect person for this role has genuinely braggable writing experience: blogs, websites, press releases, email, social media content, client success stories, and other types of promotional copy.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented and research-focused writer that would probably be working as a journalist if print media were actually hiring. They must also be able to think strategically in a results-driven environment to benefit our clients with content that makes the competition feel nothing less than inadequate.
Preferred Skill Set
- Article Writing
- Social Media Content Creation and Promotion
- Search Engine Marketing
A keen focus on:
- Client service and satisfaction
- Detail and consistent ability to meet deadlines
- Problem solving
- Research & search engines
- Written and oral communication abilities
- 2-5 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Mass Communication or related field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Familiarity with content management systems and blogging platforms like WordPress
- Familiarity with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media sites
- Experience working with designers, other copywriters and technical staff to develop or maintain websites
TopRank Online Marketing is a collaborative group that works in a team environment. We offer a significant opportunity for advancement, extremely competitive time off policy, IRA retirement plan, premium health insurance and a creative office environment overlooking Lake Minnetonka.
If you feel that you posses the skills that we are looking for, contact: Human Resources with “Marketing Writer” in the Subject line with a cover letter and resume attached. Including links to online writing samples is even better.