Join Our Team!
Position: Online PR Specialist
Are you seeking a creative career as an Online PR Specialist working with a leading online marketing agency? If so, read on…
TopRank Online Marketing is a growing Minnesota based digital marketing agency that has been cited by The Economist, Fortune, ClickZ, Star Tribune, Microsoft Advertising, Yahoo Search Marketing and Mashable as an industry leader in search and social media marketing. Our team of professionals serve clients with tier one internet marketing services.
We have a great opportunity for a talented professional to join our quickly growing team!
The ideal candidate for this position should be a go-getter that understands the importance of keyword/concept strategy and optimization of all aspects of a client’s web properties. You are able to connect with people in the industry to showcase our clients’ capabilities in a compelling way. You must be able to report, analyze, and implement recommendations based on analytics data for multiple clients – with a keen attention to details.
- Understand online PR objectives of our clients
- Specifically to organic SEO & social
- Conduct thought leader research & outlets
- Conduct blog pitching
- Develop concepts to pitch to offsite channels
- Draft engaging pitches/blog posts
- Distribute/connect with bloggers on behalf of our clients
- Monitor status of each pitch
- Report on play on offsite channels
- Proven experience impacting multiple client accounts (or in-house products/services) and achieving results on behalf of every client
- Proficiency with Microsoft® Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Project management, motivating teams, and mentoring others
- Ability to have a keen focus on:
- Client service and satisfaction
- Detail and consistent ability to meet deadlines
- Time management
- Quality, quality, quality
An understanding and/or knowledge of Online Marketing best practices and working within a collaborative agency environment will prove to be beneficial in the Optimization role.
TopRank Online Marketing is a collaborative group that works in a team environment. We offer a significant opportunity for advancement, extremely competitive time off policy, IRA retirement plan, premium health insurance and a creative office environment overlooking Lake Minnetonka.
If you feel that you posses the skills that we are looking for, contact: Human Resources (hr@toprankmarketing) with “Online PR Specialist” in the Subject line with a cover letter and resume attached. Including links to online writing samples is even better.