Join Our Team!
Position: Optimization Specialist
The ideal candidate for this position should be a go-getter that understands the importance of keyword/concept strategy and optimization of all aspects of a client’s web properties. You are able to connect with people in the industry to showcase our clients’ capabilities in a compelling way. You must be able to report, analyze, and implement recommendations based on analytics data for multiple clients – with keen attention to details.
- Updating and creating optimized web copy, including
- Title tags/meta description
- Digital assets
- Management of keyword/content plans & tools
- Work with resources to develop glossaries and content plans
- Conduct keyword research (initial & derivatives)
- Analyze competitor analysis
- Consult Account team & clients to establish & maintain glossaries & content plans
- Prepare Account teams for client meetings
- Leverage to optimize website
- Consistently monitor website for new content and recommend next steps
- Proven experience impacting multiple client accounts (or in-house products/services) and achieving results on behalf of every client
- 1-5 years of experience in Social Media or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Mass Communication or related field
- Proficiency with Microsoft® Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Project management, motivating teams, and mentoring others
TopRank Online Marketing is a collaborative group that works in a team environment. We offer a significant opportunity for advancement, extremely competitive time off policy, IRA retirement plan, premium health insurance and a creative office environment overlooking Lake Minnetonka.
If you feel that you posses the skills that we are looking for, contact: Human Resources (hr@toprankmarketing) with “Social Media Strategist” in the Subject line with a cover letter and resume attached. Including links to online writing samples is even better.