When asked about ranking higher in search engines, Google’s Head of Webspam, Matt Cutts, often gives the answer of ‘create high quality content.’ However, creating and publishing content on the web is just one component of Content SEO, there are many other intricate aspects for getting your content to rank in search.
Fortunately, Lee Odden, CEO of TopRank Marketing, and Jiyan Wei, Product Manager of PRWeb, are here to help. On Wednesday October 6th, both Odden and Wei will discuss:
Content SEO: Best Practices and What to Avoid offering strategy, practical tips and a case study of how TopRank’s client PRWeb, one of the leading news release distribution services online, has evolved from reactive SEO to more strategic, proactive and ongoing content optimization.
In this session, you will learn how to:
- Boost your organic search engine marketing performance by making your website’s content search engine friendly
- Best practices to keyword optimize your content for better search results
- Ensure your web site is technically search engine friendly, especially if you have a large website
- Deal with common duplicate content and design issues that can negatively affect search engine visibility
- Link building tactics
- SEO specific web analytics tips
If you attend this session you’ll walk away with an understanding of how to better optimize content on your website and discover how to work with your content management system to boost your search rankings.
Odden and Wei’s session will be between 12:00pm – 1:00PM ET, followed by a live Q and A session. Get more info and register here