Effective communication is the one path towards the bottom-line goals of a marketing or Public Relations (PR) campaign. To reach these goals, today’s marketing and PR professionals must communicate effectively through digital marketing content, including webpages and online press releases. This makes a solid foundation of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and social media absolutely vital.
This April 14th, TopRank® Online Marketing CEO Lee Odden will be leading the SEO Workshop for Communicators, Learn How To Optimize Your Online Messaging and Content For Maximum Return, from PRNews.
This interactive, hands-on leadership training will include topics such as:
- Creating a cost-effective SEO strategy
- Optimizing press releases for search and social media
- Increasing media placements through optimized PR content
- Attracting journalists through optimized online newsrooms
- Leveraging search and social media for online reputation management
Attendees will also experience one-on-one consultations with Odden throughout the day-long workshop.
PRNews Training Academy: SEO Workshop for Communicators
Learn How To Optimize Your Online Messaging and Content For Maximum Return
Wednesday, April 14th
8:30am – 4:30pm
New York, NY
To register for this workshop, visit:
PRNews Training Academy