Industry analysts and media often focus on which online marketing is more effective: paid search ads (PPC), SEO, social media marketing…
The truth is each of these tactics can be effective for a business. Used together as part of a holistic online marketing strategy, they complement one another and become an incredibly powerful weapon in your marketing arsenal.
Why use PPC ads?
Pay-per-click ads are especially helpful for:
- Getting your brand in front of people already searching for information
- Tapping into previously undiscovered market segments
- Connecting with people ready to make a purchase
- Lead generation
- Launching new products or services
- Directing potential buyers to pages optimized for their search query deep within the site.
Once a potential customer clicks on ad, smart marketers will have them sign up for an email newsletter or follow the brand on a social account. The first interaction was paid; maximize that investment with an opportunity to connect on an ongoing basis and build a relationship.