As one of the leading internet marketing agencies in the Midwest, TopRank has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Account Manager to join our team of dedicated, client-focused internet marketing professionals. While plenty of advertising, public relations and interactive agencies are downsizing, TopRank is growing smarter with new team members. Are you next?
The perfect person for this career is passionate about internet marketing, ongoing learning and making a difference for clients. Leadership, marketing creativity and problem solving skills combine to provide both strategic direction and the development of tactical marketing plans for clients and the TopRank teams that support them. Success in this position means being comfortable providing guidance and consulting to the companies we serve as well as TopRank team members. Excellent communications skills and the ability to effectively work with multiple clients are essential.
Skills We’re Looking for
Prior experience with (most important are bold):
- Account management with internet marketing programs
- Digital Marketing project management
- Search engine optimization
- Pay per click
- Social media marketing
- Developing client internet marketing strategy
- Directing team execution of tactics
- Client service and satisfaction
- Creative problem solving
- Detail and consistent ability to meet deadlines
- Quality, quality, quality!
- Provide guidance to both clients and team members
- Analyze data and make recommendations
- Motivate and lead others in the development, direction and execution of marketing projects/campaigns
- Respond well to ongoing client and team feedback
- Online marketing best practices: Search Marketing, Social Media
- Website design and usability best practices
- A collaborative agency environment
- How to successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Assess situations
- Evaluate options
- Make decisions
- Draw conclusions
- Exercise judgment
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Written and oral communication abilities
- Proof-reading skills
- 3-5 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Mass Communication or related field
- Proficiency with Microsoft® Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience working with web analytic software, such as Google Analytics, Omniture or WebTrends
- Familiarity with content management systems
- Experience working with designers, copy writers and technical staff to develop or maintain websites
TopRank Online Marketing offers a significant opportunity for advancement, extremely competitive time off policy, IRA retirement plan, premium health insurance and a creative office environment overlooking Lake Minnetonka!
We also enjoy a fun and hard working environment that rewards creativity, smart problem solving and most of all, putting our company mantra into action: Client > Company > Self. Plus we have the occasional (and optional) fun team outings like paintball.
If you have the skills to help us win the hearts, minds and bottom line results for our digital marketing and PR clients, please send your resume to: hr at toprankmarketing dot com with “Pick Me for SEM AM” in the Subject line.