Where was TopRank® Online Marketing talked about on the web this week? The following roundup of news links will answer exactly that:
- The Deets – Yet Another Take on Minnesota’s Social Media Innovators. TopRank CEO listed amongst a list of top social media innovators in Minnesota.
- everything PR – Top 50 PR Professionals You Should Be Following On Twitter. TopRank CEO @LeeOdden listed as a top 50 PR professional on Twitter.
- SmartBlog on Social Media – Today’s Bonus Tracks: Rethinking the Rules. A TopRank Blog post by Adam Singer was featured in a post about the longevity of social media optimization rules.
- City Pages – Minneapolis’ social media mafia: Who gets the most love? TopRank CEO @LeeOdden is the only person listed in all 3 recent lists of social media innovators in Minnesota.
- Daily SEO Blog – Top 20 SEO Blog Feeds You Should Subscribe To. TopRank Blog was ranked the #2 SEO blog in this list of 20 top SEO blogs.
- Murray Newlands – Facebook Marketing Blogs Top Ten. A blog post on marketing with Facebook from TopRank Blog was featured in this list of top Facebook marketing resources.
- Washington Post – Social Media Roadmap Boosts Small Business SEO. TopRank’s post on AllBusiness.com about planning social media for small business was syndicated to the Washington Post.
- socialmediaBiz – Answers To Social Media Questions You Should Know. A post from TopRank Blog on social media was featured.
- Traffick – RSS: A Stalled Standard, But “Not Dead Yet”? TopRank CEO Lee Odden was quoted regarding RSS vs Twitter and a recent blog post on TopRank Blog citing 25 top SEO and SEM blogs.
- spatially relevant – B2B Blogging & Twitter. TopRank CEO Lee Odden’s post on Business Blog Consulting about the top digital marketing tactics for 2009 was cited.
Yet Another Take on Minnesota’s Social Media Innovators