The organizers of this year’s SES New York couldn’t have chosen a better place to hold this 3-day event than the Marriott Marquis because this is sure to be a marquee event! From March 25-28, 2013, the annual #SESNY conference will be THE place to learn how to succeed in online marketing.
From SEO to Content Marketing and Email Marketing to Analytics, this industry bellwether delivers the best in digital marketing year after year. Attendees will hear big brands discuss everything from enterprise level strategy to mobile marketing on a large scale. Outstanding marketing agencies will provide key tactics and takeaways you can implement on your own online marketing plan after you leave.
TopRank Online Marketing CEO, Lee Odden (@leeodden), will deliver a solo presentation entitled “Creative Content Marketing – Winning Hearts, Minds and Wallets” which will give attendees a framework for producing a creative content strategy in the most efficient way possible.
Lee’s presentation will feature recent research into content marketing as well as several creative content examples from favorite brands. He’ll also showcase clever content sourcing tactics that generated substantial results.
In addition, Miranda Miller, TopRank’s Content Marketing Manager, will moderate a session entitled, “Maximizing Twitter and Facebook Ads for Lead Gen, Engagement & ROI.”
See TopRank at SES New York
Creative Content Marketing – Winning Hearts, Minds and Wallets
Date: March 28, 2013
Investments in content marketing are on the rise, but few companies have fully realized what the best practices are for creating high quality content over a long period of time. Developing ideas for effective marketing can be a challenge and this session will help delegates to:
- Develop a framework for creative and efficient content creation
- Find resources and ideas where others cannot
- Leverage a mix of evergreen, repurposed, curated and co-created content for better marketing results
- Apply SEO and social media optimization principles to amplify content reach and engagement
Building the B2B Social Media Machine
Date: March 26, 2013
The road to social media failure is paved with good intentions. Without a cohesive strategy, processes, tools, and governance, well-intentioned marketers can cause more harm than good. Equally well-intentioned senior executives know they need to get social, but don’t understand the channel, how deeply it cuts through their strategy, or how to guide their teams through the strategic and cultural transformation needed to take full advantage of its potential. In this session, hear from moderator Lee Odden and speakers Adriel Sanchez (SAP) and Jasmine Sandler (Agent-cy) about the 6 steps SAP took to take its social media program to the next level:
- Step 1: Forget Social Media. Think Content Marketing.
- Step 2: Define your objectives
- Step 3: Measurement. What’s ‘success’ mean to you?
- Step 4: Infrastructure. Get some help
- Step 5: Governance. Lock it down
- Step 6: Listen, learn and adapt.
Maximizing Twitter and Facebook Ads for Lead Gen, Engagement & ROI
Date: March 26, 2013
With more than 1 billion users on Facebook alone, brands are constantly on the lookout for better ways to reach their customers via Facebook and Twitter. This deep dive session will show attendees how they can optimize their Twitter and Facebook Ads spend for lead generation and customer acquisition. In this session you will learn:
- Actionable tactics such as the planning process to ensure a successful output: defining goals and KPIs, content and offer alignment, seamless user flow that leads to the end goal and ensuring sales is attributed to the social media efforts.
- Practical information brands of all sizes and with all budgets can use immediately.
- How to align content, ad copy and targeting to achieve the best results.
- When, why, and how to use the four types of Twitter Ads products depending on the goal of the campaign.
- Best practices for brands running on FBX and how the exchange differs from other Facebook ads.
Lastly, you’ll see examples and results of high- and poor performing types of Twitter ad content, ad copy and targeting as well as Case study data from financial service and automotive brands currently running on the Facebook Exchange.
SES New York
March 25-28, 2013
New York, NY 10036
We look forward to seeing you at the upcoming SES Conference in New York. Be sure to follow the online buzz on Twitter. Just search #SESNY. Lee Odden (@LeeOdden) and Miranda Miller (@MirandaM_EComm) also will be interacting and tweeting at the event so keep an eye out for their tweets. Also, be sure to check out @TopRank for those of you who do not already follow us.
Image via Shutterstock.