TopRank Online Marketing is in search of a talented web developer to join its high-performing team. The ideal candidate seeks an opportunity for challenge, innovation and reward with an opportunity to do world-class work in a fun, growing and collaborative environment.
We are looking for a design savvy Web Developer that also understands the technical side of SEO. This role requires proficiency in web publishing applications, web design and their impact on search engine visibility. It also offers a chance to learn and grow as web technologies and search optimization continue to evolve.
Primary Functions & Responsibilities:
- Design and development of websites, email landing pages, blogs, social media backgrounds and more for clients
- Developing web, social and blog templates
- Supporting website SEO audits for clients
- Supporting web analytics and search marketing reporting
- Creation and testing of email campaigns and response tools
- Identifying and troubleshooting SEO issues with content management systems (CMS) and other dynamically generated websites
- Three to five years of web development and design along with technical SEO experience.
- Experience working in an agency setting.
Proficiency in the following:
- PHP & MySQL
- Dreamweaver or similar
- Google Webmaster Tools & Analytics
- Forms/Landing Page Development Skills
- CSS, ASP & HTML
- Content Management Systems
- Photoshop or Fireworks
- Website Analytics & Performance Reporting
This Web Developer candidate should also have strong aptitude for client support and:
- Understand how to prioritize and manage multiple projects/tasks in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong written communication abilities
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills for internal discussions
- Excellent organizational skills
- Work well with an internal team of marketing professionals to develop strategic, integrated campaigns to drive client success
TopRank Online Marketing is a leading digital marketing agency based in Minnesota that helps clients increase sales and brand visibility online as well as improve customer relationships through search, social, email and content marketing. TopRank offers a strong opportunity for advancement, extremely competitive time off policy, IRA retirement plan, premium health insurance, and a creative office environment overlooking Lake Minnetonka.
If you feel that you posses the skills that we are looking for, please contact us: Human Resources with “Web Developer 111″ in the Subject line.