Lee Odden to Speak at Jill Whalen's Seminar
I am happy to announce that I'll be joining Jill Whalen and her super talented team of SEO and SEM instructors for the Minneapolis High Rankings Search Engine Marketing seminar March 15 & 16th.
From all the people that have attended the few local search marketing presentations I've done through MIMA, I know there are a lot of in house marketers and web designers in dire need of improving their search marketing skills. I also know there are quite a few small business and web site owners that could benefit significantly from some hands on SEO/SEM training.
The High Rankings seminar can deliver for both audiences.
Here's why: The High Rankings Search Engine Marketing seminar is two days of jam packed, practical information from experienced search marketing pros who make their living from SEO and SEM.
The impressive lineup includes:
* Jill Whalen - High Rankings
* Scottie Claiborne - Successful-Sites
* Matt Bailey - Site Logic Marketing
* Christine Churchill - KeyRelevence
* Karon Thackston - Marketing Words
* And some guy named Lee Odden from TopRank :)
Topics to be covered in the two day seminar include:
* Search Engine Optimization Overview
* Technical Design Issues
* The Nitty-Gritty of Writing for the Search Engines
* Social Media and Public Relations for SEO
* Effective Keyword Research
* The ins and outs of Paid Search (PPC)
* Copywriting Your Way to Success
* Link Building
* Measuring Success
Day one is made up of a sequence of sessions, each building upon the other - from keyword research all the way to web analytics. The day two workshop offers hands on instruction and site reviews.
This is not a giant Search Engine Strategies event where the speakers simply take 10 minutes to sell you their product or consulting services. This is practical, hands-on and actionable information.
What makes this even better is that there's an early bird discount (10%) for registrations by Feb 15th, 2007. If you're a reader of Online Marketing Blog, then you'll also benefit with an ADDITIONAL 25% off.
Click the following link for more information or register today.