As one of the pioneers of B2B influencer marketing that serves some of the top B2B brands in the world, TopRank® Marketing has a fantastic opportunity for an Associate Account Manager.
This is a next level opportunity for a talented marketer to grow. We’re looking for someone with great people skills and a passion for learning to join our excellent team of B2B Marketing professionals.
The perfect person for this career is passionate about marketing, driving results for clients, and building relationships.
For you, leadership, marketing creativity, organization and problem solving skills are second nature right along with the ability to guide and build deep client relationships.
Success in this position means being comfortable providing guidance and consulting to the Fortune 500 companies we serve as well as the internal teams at TopRank Marketing.
Excellent communications skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple client programs are key.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Leadership of client marketing programs
- Strong, confident voice, including ability to facilitate client meetings
- Ability to set clear expectations
- Ability to speak fluently on industry best practices for B2B influencer and content marketing best practices
- Take a total quality approach to marketing program management
- Ability to collaborate with internal influencer marketing, content marketing, design and analytics teams to provide clients world-class service and results
- Ability to QA social, content and design deliverables adhering to documented industry best practices, client voice & standards, and program strategy
- Leadership of internal team
- Ability to effectively lead internal meetings that drive toward actionable outcomes and team collaboration
- Ability to collaborate with virtual team members in individual and team settings to inspire the best client deliverables and outcomes
- Client relationship building
- Ability to build and deepen relationships with new contacts
- Management of client budgets
- Ability to proactively manage internal resource budget and influencer payment budget to align with scope and trend toward appropriate spend by month.
- Project Management
- Ability to work within a project management system to manage program deliverables to to ensure on-time delivery
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 2-3 years of digital marketing experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership, decision-making and problem solving skills
- Organized & detail-oriented
- Proven ability to quickly learn new concepts and tools
- Entrepreneurial, growth-driven personality
- Strong experience with Google Analytics, Drive, Docs, Sheets & Slides as well as Microsoft Office Excel, Word & PPT
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- 1+ years’ experience as an account manager or account executive role digital marketing agency
- Proven success building/maintaining client relationships and programs
- Experience managing B2B client marketing programs
- Knowledge of Influencer Marketing, SEO, Content and/or Social Strategy
TopRank® Marketing offers a significant opportunity for advancement, extremely competitive time off policy, IRA retirement plan, and premium health insurance plans!
We also enjoy a fun and hard working virtual environment that rewards creativity, smart problem solving and most of all, putting our company mantra into action: Client, Company, Self.
Are You Ready to Level Up?
If you’re ready for the next level in your career, please send a copy of your resume to hr @ toprankmarketing.com.