TopRank Marketing is an award-winning B2B marketing agency recognized by Forrester with a mission to create marketing experiences that inspire: customers, employees and the community. As pioneers and leaders in the B2B marketing industry, we’ve inspired top B2B brands including LinkedIn, SAP, Adobe, Dell, and Oracle to engage us for B2B content, search and influencer marketing programs.
We’d like to inspire you to be a part of our team as an B2B PR Strategist – Influencer Relations Emphasis.
Our influencer marketing team members directly impact TopRank Marketing’s ability to define best practices for clients as well as innovations within the industry. Our clients count on us to deliver best-in-class influencer marketing services and we count on our team members to create and implement programs that deliver great experiences for clients, target audiences and influencers alike.
Success in this role means working with our team to effectively manage influencer marketing programs for a book of B2B technology clients which includes everything from identifying a relevant group of social influencers to recruiting influencers to collaborate on content to measuring the success of the influencer marketing program.
Below you’ll find highlights of what this position entails, what makes a good fit and some of the perks of joining the TopRank Marketing team:
- Research, nurture and build relationships with relevant B2B influencers across industries including (but not limited to) B2B tech, marketing and sales
- Execution of influencer marketing programs tactics including:
- Influencer identification
- Ability to identify influencers, for organic and paid opportunities, via Traackr and own research, which map to the characteristics identified as part of influencer strategy
- Influencer outreach
- Ability to craft compelling outreach to influencers via email or social channels that drives participation in and promotion of client content
- Ability to nurture ongoing relationships with influencers (most via email and social media) that drives advocacy to our brand
- Influencer engagement via client social media accounts
- Securing & managing paid placements for influencers
- Ability to communicate with influencers regarding opportunities for paid placements
- Ability to negotiate and secure placement which help clients reach KPIs
- Influencer identification
- Develop, deploy and report on social media messaging designed to drive awareness of influencer marketing programs and activate B2B influencer
- Present monthly results reporting, influencer lists and program updates in a way that is strategic and aligns with our agency communication standards (written and verbal)
- Collaborate with content marketing team in order to identify and secure influencer driven content (e.g., refining influencer interview questions based on influencer expertise)
- Provide best practices advice to clients and TopRank Marketing team members about new/future service offering/platform capabilities
- Any additional tasks that are outside of your immediate job description in an effort to be in harmony with our commitment to creating meaningful experiences that inspire
What’ll Make You a Good Fit
- Focus on client service and satisfaction
- Creative problem solving
- Great project management and organization skills
- Attention to detail and consistent ability to meet deadlines
- Quality, quality, quality!
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- 3-5 years of experience in PR, Content, Social Media or similar
- Agency experience preferred
- Experience managing social influencer relationships and outreach
- Experience with influencer marketing software (ex: Traackr, Onalytica, TapInfluence) and/or social media marketing software (ex: Sprout Social, Sprinklr, HootSuite, Agorapulse).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Mass Communication or related field
- Proficiency with Google Drive, Microsoft® Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Project & time management experience
Perks of Joining Our Team
- The chance to work at a company that was named one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for multiple years
- Access to a great team of savvy digital marketers that is dedicated to skills development and ongoing education
- A competitive salary as well as the opportunity to advance within the organization
- Competitive time off policy, 401(k) retirement plan and premium health insurance plan
If you’re interested in joining a team that is leading the B2B marketing industry, we’d love to connect! Please email your resume to email@example.com and be sure to include any additional details about why you’d be a good fit for this position.