We are seeking a motivated Business Development Coordinator to support our Sales team by nurturing prospective clients and moving them to MQL’s and SQL’s in order to attract and grow optimized content and influencer marketing clientele.
You will initiate contact with prospective clients, establish and maintain relationships with them and address their needs.
This role could easily grow within the organization, with a clear path into the sales department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Manage logistics of responses and pitches, including arranging meetings with Sales
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with prospective customers via email
- Follow up with prospective clients and address their hesitations or concerns
- Work with sales teams to develop and document an effective business development operation
- Assist with the preparation of presentations and pitches
- Create and maintain client databases and prospective client contact information
- Conduct research as needed
- Assist in development of cost estimates and proposals
- Report on funnel activity, daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 2 years of professional experience
- Agency experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Extremely strong and professional written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload
- Strong networking skills
- Experience with CRM tools (Hubspot experience preferred)
TopRank® Marketing offers a significant opportunity for advancement, extremely competitive time off policy, IRA retirement plan, premium health insurance and a creative office environment just west of downtown Minneapolis, and within 5 minutes of the West End!
We also enjoy a fun and hard working environment that rewards creativity, smart problem solving and most of all, putting our company mantra into action: Client, Company, Self.
How to Get This Gig
Please send a copy of your resume to hr @ toprankmarketing.com if you are loving what you’ve read!