TopRank® Marketing is a fast-growing, Minneapolis-based digital marketing agency. We work with Fortune 500 B2B and B2C brands to provide fully integrated digital marketing solutions. Content, influencer marketing, SEO, digital advertising and social: We do it all.
Our people love the work we do and they love working here. In fact, we were voted one of the Best 100 places to work in Minnesota for two years running, and next year’s looking great, too. TopRank® Marketing offers a chance to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry, and to keep developing and expanding your skills. All while keeping a healthy work-life balance.
We are looking for someone who can craft creative, unique content that draws the reader in and compels them to take action. We take pride in providing content that has personality, spark, and genuine humanity to really connect with our clients’ customers. Beyond that, our content is always search engine optimized, based on audience research, and part of an overarching content strategy.
What Will Make You a Good Fit
- You know what you’re doing when it comes to crafting amazing, strategic content that resonates and inspires your target audience
- You enjoy working as part of a team and feeding off other’s collective wisdom
- You’re self-motivated and want to continue your professional development
- You embrace challenges and love finding innovative solutions
What You’ll Do
- Be the voice of our clients by developing and implementing an integrated, best-answer content strategy. The content mix will include:
- Blog posts
- Website content
- Social media
- Influencer content
- Email marketing
- Manage content programs through collaboration with internal SEO, social media, digital advertising, analytics and account management team members to drive strategy and results
- Be our clients’ content expert and resource, providing insight and consultation throughout the life of their programs
- Be a strategic voice and mentor for other content team members to help them continually perfect their craft
- Be the reigning monarch of our clients’ content kingdoms
- 4+ years of content and digital marketing experience, preferably in the B2B space
- Ability to internalize clients’ unique industry, product or service, and their customers’ pain points
- Experience managing content programs for a book of clients
- Experience with influencer relations and influencer marketing preferred
What You’ll Get Out of It
- A supportive, nurturing work environment in a swanky new office custom-built for our team
- Access to a great team of savvy digital marketers
- Competitive salary as well as the opportunity to advance within the organization, competitive time off policy, 401K retirement plan and a premium health insurance plan
- A swanky office (with a stocked fridge) designed to help you stay focused, creative and comfortable while you work
If you’re ready to take our team to the next level and take the next step forward in your career, we’d love to hear from you! Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include any additional details about why you’re excited about this position.