TopRank® Marketing is a B2B marketing agency providing content, search, and influencer marketing as well as executive social media and thought leadership content solutions to some of the top B2B brands in the world.
Our clients love the award winning work we produce and our team has thrived in a virtual work environment. Not only was TopRank® Marketing voted one of the Best 100 places to work in Minnesota for two years in a row, but in 2020 we had the highest level of client retention in 20 years and exceeded our revenue goals. 2021 is looking even better. A career at TopRank® Marketing is an opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the B2B marketing industry while keeping a healthy work-life balance with benefits like Summer hours and unlimited vacation.
As a leader in providing B2B marketing solutions, the bar is high for our own marketing and thought leadership. To help maintain and advance our agency’s leadership position as a first choice B2B marketing agency, we are currently looking for an experienced marketing leader to to work directly with the agency CEO and help with a special research project that includes project management, survey response promotions, report copywriting and editing, report marketing and content repurposing across social, blog and earned media channels.
What Will Make You a Good Fit
- You are a skilled project manager with experience in content marketing including developing strategy, content creation, content promotion and measurement
- You have at least basic experience promoting and securing survey responses
- You have experience with turning survey analysis into messaging or themes for a report
- You have experience managing the marketing of a research report and associated content assets such as blog posts, infographics, social content and video
- You have experience working with senior executives turning concepts into plans that can be implemented successfully
What You’ll Do
- Work with a vendor to manage the marketing aspects of an industry wide survey
- Execute promotions to encourage the target audience to complete the survey
- Project manage report creation
- Task and resource management according to timeline
- Interpret Vendor-provided analysis for creation of marketing stories
- Copywriting / copy editing of the research report
- Coordination with 3rd party contributors (i.e. outreach to 3rd party contributors to the report)
- Copy editing of those responses
- Case study writing
- Create social messages, promotional copy, promotional blog posts
- Influencer activation & content collaboration
- Promotion of articles on industry websites (promotion will be for 6 months post launch)
- Conduct promotions of related infographics, webinars, blog posts
- Work with a PR consultant for earned media coverage
- Content Marketing project management expertise
- Marketing campaign experience
- Conducting and marketing research results with content
- B2B marketing experience
- Content creation and editing experience
- Vendor management
If you’re ready to take our team to the next level and take the next step forward in your career, we’d love to hear from you! Please email your resume and share past sales results to firstname.lastname@example.org.