TopRank® Marketing has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Content Marketer to join our award-winning, Minneapolis-based B2B marketing agency. For over 19 years we’ve been trusted to deliver creative content marketing solutions for fast growing mid-sized B2B companies and some of the biggest B2B brands in the world. As an integrated marketing agency, the opportunity to create direct impact on the success of our clients and the agency with this role is significant.
We are looking for a strategic marketing thinker and doer who can craft creative, customer-centric content that leverages strategic direction, audience insights and industry savvy. We take pride in providing our B2B technology clients with content that has personality, spark, and genuine humanity to connect with the audience and create a great customer experience.
Success in this position means being comfortable producing high quality content in a fast paced and supportive environment for mid-sized and large enterprise technology brands.
Excellent communications skills and the ability to effectively work with multiple clients are essential.
What Will Make You a Good Fit
- You love being creative and are all over best practices in content marketing
- You enjoy working as part of a team and feeding off each others’ collective wisdom
- You have experience in crafting various types of messaging on behalf of a book of clients
- You have a desire to learn from the talented team that you work with and are also self-motivated to educate yourself on industry trends with the tools available
What You Will Do:
- Be the voice of our clients by planning and drafting content that maps to our clients’ business objectives & audience pain points. The content mix will include:
- Blog posts
- Website content
- Social media
- Influencer content
- Email marketing
- Collaborate directly with internal SEO, social media, digital advertising, analytics and account management team members to develop content which exceed client expectations. This requires an intense focus on:
- Developing exemplary working relationships
- Helping the team focus on assisting the client in reaching its objectives through results-oriented, strategically aligned content
- Create and manage content plans based on industry research, program results and the outlined content strategy
- Serve as an editor for other team members to deliver clean, compelling and insight-driven copy as an end product to our clients
- Communicate with clients in a way that builds trust, credibility and the authority of our team
- 4+ years of content experience within the B2B space
- Proven experience impacting multiple client accounts (or in-house products/services) and achieving results
What You’ll Get Out of It:
- Access to a great team of savvy digital marketers
- Competitive salary as well as the opportunity to advance within the organization, competitive time off policy, IRA retirement plan and a premium health insurance plan
- A brand new, swanky office designed to help you stay focused, creative and comfortable while you work.
If you could hardly contain your excitement while reading through this opportunity then we’d love to hear from you! Please email your resume to amiek @ toprankmarketing.com and be sure to include any additional details about why you’re excited about this position.