TopRank® Online Marketing is looking for someone who has a way with words. Someone who can create unique online content that attracts, engages, and converts for our clients in a wide variety of industries, specifically the marketing, sales, big data, technology and education industries. You’ll never be tired of writing the same thing over and over again!
Do you love the idea of taking a concept from research all the way through social amplification to reach a wider audience? Are you a stickler for grammar, spelling, and attention to detail?
- 3-5 years blogging or journalism experience in a business environment
- Agency experience preferred
- Experience meeting deadlines
- Preferred experience in marketing, technology, sales environments
- Experience working within multiple style guidelines
- Ability to match tone and style for multiple clients
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
This person would own multiple clients’ entire content lifecycle, including:
- Creating results-oriented content and blog strategies
- Developing an editorial plan
- Creating different types of copy, including:
- Blog posts
- Web copy
- Other digital assets
- SEO optimization
- Building relationships with Influencers
- Identifying subject matter Influencers
- Cultivating and maintaining relationships
- Conducting interviews and creating new content
- Socially amplifying and building an online community
- Analyzing results in order to make better go-forward content recommendations
TopRank® Online Marketing offers a significant opportunity for advancement, extremely competitive time off policy, IRA retirement plan, premium health insurance and a creative office environment overlooking Lake Minnetonka! We also enjoy a fun and hard working environment that rewards creativity, smart problem solving and most of all, putting our company mantra into action: Client, Company, Self.
How to Apply
Please submit your application for employment by emailing hr @ toprankmarketing.com.