TopRank® Marketing is a fast-growing, premiere digital marketing agency in Minneapolis that services Fortune 500 B2B and B2C brands. We are a fully integrated digital marketing agency that understands the important role that digital analytics play in the marketing mix.
If that sounds like somewhere you want to work, then you’re in the right place.
We are currently on the hunt for someone with an affinity for diving into data, finding actionable insights to improve performance and creating cutting edge reports to showcase to clients and internal teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze data from a variety of marketing channels
- Formulate and present actionable opportunities to improve results
- Audit existing and / or setup new analytics implementations
- Setup and maintain automated dashboards using TopRank Marketing’s proprietary platform
- Learn and stay abreast of advancements in the data analytics and marketing industries
What’ll Make You a Good Fit:
- You are a constant learner and tester
- You value feedback, both given and received
- You love to find creative solutions to complex problems
- You are self-motivated
- You are details-obsessed
- You are results-oriented
Required Skills / Knowledge
- At least 5 years experience working in a data analyst position or equivalent (agency experience a +)
- Advanced user of:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Tag Manager
- MS Excel or equivalent
- Proficient user of:
- Google AdWords
- Google Drive / Sheets
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Bonus Skills / Knowledge
- Data visualization / dashboarding tools such as BIME, Tableau, Domo, etc.
- Google APIs
- HTML / CSS
- AWS and Redshift
- SalesForce (bonus for API)
- MA platforms such as Pardot, Marketo, etc.
- SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, BrightEdge, MOZ, SEMRush, AHRefs, etc.
What You’ll Get Out of It:
- The chance to work at a company that was named one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2016 & 2017
- Access to a great team of savvy digital marketers
- Competitive salary as well as the opportunity to advance within the organization, competitive time off policy, IRA retirement plan and a premium health insurance plan
- A brand new, swanky office designed to help you stay focused, creative and comfortable while you work.
If you could hardly contain your excitement while reading through this opportunity then we’d love to hear from you! Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include any additional details about why you’re excited about this position.