TopRank® Marketing is opening a unique opportunity for a Digital Marketing Project Manager. An ideal candidate is looking to expand their project management skills and digital marketing knowledge.
The perfect person for this career is passionate about supporting successful execution of digital marketing campaigns. Organization is a top required skill in this position.
A calm and supportive demeanor is essential. The ability to identify bottlenecks and suggest ways for clearing a path to execution and meeting deadlines is also a necessary skill.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Manage simultaneous digital marketing projects across multiple client accounts
- Lead internal project teams that include content, search, social, influencer marketing and analytics specialists to ensure effective collaboration in the fulfillment of integrated marketing programs
- Monitor project scope and timelines; proactively communicate changes in scope and potential barriers in meeting deadlines
- Participate in client meetings in order to help define deliverables, plan next steps, build timelines and assign work to resources
- Help refine agency processes
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 2-5 years’ experience digital marketing project management
- Experience with: WorkFront or similar project management software; Google Drive/Docs/Sheets/Slides; Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PPT
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Organized & detail-oriented
- Solution-focused, process-oriented
- Agency experience strongly preferred
A recipient of the 2016 & 2017 100 Best Companies to Work for Awards, TopRank® Marketing offers a significant opportunity for advancement, extremely competitive time off policy, IRA retirement plan, premium health insurance and a creative office environment just west of downtown Minneapolis, and within 5 minutes of the West End!
We also enjoy a fun, creative and “can-do” environment that rewards smart problem solving and results-oriented campaign management.