TopRank Marketing is an award-winning B2B marketing agency recognized by Forrester with a mission to create marketing experiences that inspire: customers, employees and the community. As pioneers and leaders in the B2B marketing industry, we’ve inspired top B2B brands including LinkedIn, SAP, Adobe, Dell, and Oracle to engage us for B2B content, search and influencer marketing programs.
We’d like to inspire you to be a part of our team as an Director of Social Media & Influencer Content Marketing.
Our influencer marketing team directly impacts TopRank Marketing’s ability to define best practices for clients as well as innovations within the industry. Our clients count on us to deliver best-in-class influencer marketing services and we count on our team members to create and implement programs that deliver great experiences for clients, target audiences and influencers alike.
Success in this role means leading a team of influencer, social media, creative team members to effectively deploy influencer marketing and social media content programs for a book of B2B technology clients and effectively managing department resources and budget.
Below you’ll find highlights of what this position entails, what makes a good fit and some of the perks of joining the TopRank Marketing team:
- Ability to guide a team of influencer, social media, content and design subject matters experts in order to deploy programs which achieve client objectives
- Help develop and review influencer marketing and social media content strategies for clients which align with client objectives, our clients’ customers’ pain points and drive program results
- Manage and train department resources, including team capacity and department budgets
- Ensure total quality of work across all influencer and social media content programs
- Manage department operations, includes processes, template and workflows, in order to ensure consistency, effectiveness and efficiency across the operation
- Drive overall program success of influencer and social content marketing programs, including,
- Ensuring strategies and tactics will drives results
- Monitoring program KPIS
- Be a leading voice within client meetings, consulting regarding strategies, tactical deployment and program results
- Help identify and nurture opportunities to grow revenue within the department
- Guide refinement, innovation and vision for influencer and social media content services
What’ll Make You a Good Fit
- Focus on client service and satisfaction
- Creative problem solving
- Experience building and driving an effective and efficient team
- Passion for influencer, social media and content marketing strategies which drive results
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- 10 years of experience in Influencer Marketing, Content or Social Media
- Agency experience required
- Experience managing a department, including team development and budgeting
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience with strong verbal communication, proven team collaboration skills, and demonstrated leadership and influence abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-energy office
Perks of Joining Our Team
- The chance to work at a company that was named one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for multiple years
- Access to a great team of savvy digital marketers that is dedicated to skills development and ongoing education
- A competitive salary as well as the opportunity to advance within the organization
- Competitive time off policy, 401(k) retirement plan and premium health insurance plan
- Remote work environment to offer a flexible work schedule
If you’re interested in joining a team that is leading the B2B marketing industry, we’d love to connect! Please email your resume to hr @ toprankmarketing.com and be sure to include any additional details about why you’d be a good fit for this position.