TopRank Marketing is looking for a part-time designer to help push the design envelope, search for new and creative ways to bring design to life by testing emerging design principles.
- At least 5-8 years’ experience in:
- Digital graphic design production, including
- Still graphic editing tools
- Interactive design, including:
- Creative concept development
- Understanding of digital user behavior and how to design to compel action
- Agency experience preferred; particularly experience working within client brand guidelines
- Strong sense of:
- How depth, dimension and movement guide the viewer
- How color theory applies to digital mediums
- How audio compliments and enhances story-telling
- How to use typography in a digital environment
- Quality, quality, quality
What Will Make you a Good Fit:
- Ability to visually tell our agency’s and clients’ stories through innovative use of graphics across digital platforms (e.g., websites, blogs, social media, search marketing, etc.)
- Collaborate with team members to concept and develop infographics, eBooks, social media campaigns, etc.
- Lead the charge to help take our creative to new levels of interactivity
- Investigate and educate our team on new industry-wide changes in design philosophy and any new tools and technologies
Benefits will be offered to an applicant that can work 25 hours or more per week.