TopRank® Marketing has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to join our excellent team of Digital Marketing professionals.
The perfect person for this career is passionate about digital marketing, driving results for clients, and building relationships. Leadership, marketing creativity, organization and problem solving skills are second nature right along with the ability to guide and build deep client relationships.
Success in this position means being comfortable providing guidance and consulting to the Fortune 500 companies we serve as well as the teams at TopRank Marketing.
Excellent communications skills and the ability to effectively work with multiple clients are essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Strategic leadership of client meetings
- Strong, confident voice, including ability to lead meetings among executives
- Ability to redirect client and set clear expectations
- Ability to speak fluently on industry best practices for social, content and design tactics
- Take a total quality approach
- Ability to QA social, content and design deliverables adhering to industry best practices, client voice & standards, and program strategy
- Strategic leadership of internal team
- Ability to effectively lead internal meetings that drive toward actionable outcomes and team collaboration
- Ability to collaborate with team members in individual and team settings to inspire the best client deliverables and outcomes
- Client relationship building
- Ability to quickly build and deepen relationships with new contacts
- Client Revenue Retention and Development
- Identify and nurture opportunities to retain and add value to programs
- Develop program scopes and SOWs
- Management of client budgets
- Ability to proactively manage internal resource budget and influencer payment budget to align with scope and trend toward appropriate spend by month.
- Proactive monitoring of KPIs to communicate insights
- Ability to review program reporting on social and influencer content (across channels and formats) in enough depth that able to provide feedback on team developed insights and add additional insights
- Project Management
- Ability to partner with and provide direction to a project manager to ensure on time delivery of client deliverables
- Mentorship and training
- Ability to mentor and train other AMs to grow in job responsibilities and reach client program success
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years’ experience mandatory as AM at digital marketing agency
- Organized & detail-oriented with project management experience
- Mavenlink experience a plus
- Experience managing B2B clients; Mid-size to enterprise sized
- Influencer Marketing experience required
- SEO, Content & Social Strategy experience a plus
- Strong experience with Google Drive, Docs, Sheets & Slides as well as Microsoft Office Excel, Word & PPT
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership, decision-making and problem solving skills
- Proven success building/maintaining client relationships and programs
TopRank® Marketing offers a significant opportunity for advancement, extremely competitive time off policy, IRA retirement plan, and premium health insurance plans!
We also enjoy a fun and hard working virtual environment that rewards creativity, smart problem solving and most of all, putting our company mantra into action: Client, Company, Self.
Are You Ready to Level Up?
If you’re ready for the next level in your career, please send a copy of your resume to hr @ toprankmarketing.com