TopRank® Marketing has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Social Media & Influencer Marketing Coordinator to join our smart, creative and results focused digital marketing agency, in Minneapolis that services Fortune 500 brands across the US and internationally. We’re a fully integrated digital marketing agency that understands the important role influencer content integration and social media plays in developing meaningful relationships online for our clients.
Do you have experience researching, engaging and building relationships with influencers? Are you adept at promoting B2B content through social channels?
If you answered yes to these questions, we need to talk!
Success in this position means being comfortable providing consulting and executing on programs for SMBs – Fortune 500 companies we serve, as well as TopRank Marketing team members.
Excellent communications skills and the ability to effectively work with multiple clients are essential. In other words, can you speak customer, speak agency and speak influencer?
What You’ll Do
- Draft and schedule social media messages which align with client, executive and influencer voices and help meet program objectives
- Coordinate with internal team in order to ensure 100% quality for social messaging across client programs
- Curate and draft social content on behalf of client brands, influencers and executives to help reach program objectives
- Assist in deployment of influence marketing tactics, including:
- Identification of influencers
- Research, nurturing and building relationships with influencers across relevant industries
- Outreach and coordination to influencers regarding contributions, scheduling and activation
- Communicate with clients regarding influencer and social content marketing programs
What’ll Make You a Good Fit
A keen focus on:
- Client service and satisfaction
- Creative problem solving
- Project management and organization skills
- Detail and consistent ability to meet deadlines
- Quality, quality, quality!
- 1-2 years of experience in Social Media, Influencer Marketing or similar
- Agency or B2B marketing experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Mass Communication or related field
- Proficiency with Microsoft® Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Project & time management experience
Perks of Joining Our Team
- The chance to work at a company that was named one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for multiple years
- Access to a great team of savvy digital marketers that is dedicated to skills development and ongoing education
- A competitive salary as well as the opportunity to advance within the organization
- Competitive time off policy, 401(k) retirement plan and premium health insurance plan
- Remote work environment to offer a flexible work schedule
If you’re interested in joining a team that is leading the B2B marketing industry, we’d love to connect! Please email your resume to email@example.com and be sure to include any additional details about why you’d be a good fit for this position.