TopRank Marketing would like to inspire you to be a part of our team as a Social Media Specialist.
Our clients count on us to deliver best-in-class services and we count on our team members to create and implement programs that deliver great experiences for clients, target audiences and influencers alike.
Success in this role means working with our team to develop B2B social content strategies which drive impact, create compelling social content, report on the results of social programs.
Below you’ll find highlights of what this position entails, what makes a good fit and some of the perks of joining the TopRank Marketing team:
- Create social media content strategies, with an emphasis on LinkedIn, for clients in order to drive business objectives.
- Develop content strategies for social focused programs:
- Program approach and model based on synthesis of research for industry demand, Influencer alignment and business priorities
- Integration with team to develop content concepts and mood board
- Conduct ongoing consulting with team in terms of tactical alignment to strategy and any needed refinements
- Implement social media strategies in partnership with a team, which align with client objectives, voice and drive results.
- Including social copy development, image copy development, social video copy
- Manage vendors in order to meet TopRank quality standards and social media best practices.
- Provide direction & review the work of vendors executing on social programs, including: social images, video development, paid social, social reporting
- Monitor and report on program KPIs in order to highlight program success and identify priorities to optimize results.
- Review monthly reporting (from freelance or internal team)
- Make recommendations to optimize program tactics.
- Consult with clients as a subject matter expert via regular meetings
- Lead weekly client meetings; review weekly deliverables and monthly results reports
- Manage internal business KPIs.
- Weekly scorecard, scheduling meeting, wins meetings, managers meeting, email, etc.
- Monthly program review w/ reporting, deliverables with the objective to uncover case studies, sales opportunities, etc.
What’ll Make You a Good Fit
- Demonstrable experience in managing executive’s social channels
- Extensive experience developing and implementing social media strategies via LinkedIn
- Focus on client service and satisfaction
- Creative problem solving
- Attention to detail and consistent ability to meet deadlines
- Quality, quality, quality!
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- 5-7 years experience managing social media programs
- At least 2 years B2B experience
- Agency experience preferred
- Experience in communications from brand executive POV
- Follows innovation/trends within social media space
Perks of Joining Our Team
- The chance to work at a company that was named one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for multiple years
- Access to a great team of savvy digital marketers that is dedicated to skills development and ongoing education
Are You Ready to Level Up?
If you’re ready for the next level in your career, please send a copy of your resume to hr @ toprankmarketing.com