TopRank Marketing has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Social Media Strategist to join our smart, creative and results focused digital marketing agency, in Minneapolis that services Fortune 500 brands across the US and internationally. We’re a fully integrated digital marketing agency that understands the important role social media, content and influencer integration plays in developing meaningful relationships online for our clients.
Would you say that you eat, sleep and breathe social media and are always on top of the newest innovations? Are you a savvy community manager that enjoys building and maintaining relationships? Do you have an interest in playing a strategic part in leading social media campaigns and influencer programs for a diverse book of clients?
If you answered yes to these questions, the opportunity below might be a great fit for your talents!
Success in this position means being comfortable providing consulting and executing on programs for SMBs – Fortune 500 companies we serve, as well as TopRank Marketing team members.
Excellent communications skills and the ability to effectively work with multiple clients are essential. In other words, can you speak customer, speak agency and speak social?
What You’ll Do
- Build a variety of organic social media strategies and campaigns from conception to ongoing execution to include:
- Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Platform message development & deployment
- Editing social content
- Community management
- Platform analysis
- Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Research and build social content calendars for a dedicated book of clients
- Provide social analytics
- Identify KPIs for each campaign and provide analysis and strategic recommendations
- Develop project plans based on analytical data to take programs to the next level
- Develop dashboards to report back to clients in monthly meetings
- Audit social media accounts
- Across all channels
- Against competitors
- Leverage appropriate analytics for strategic recommendations
- Manage execution for influencer marketing campaigns with tactics including:
- Influencer identification
- Influencer activation
- Influencer outreach
- Influencer relationship management (development and growth)
- Provide best practices advice to clients and TopRank Marketing team members about new/future social media and influencer marketing opportunities
What’ll Make You a Good Fit
A keen focus on:
- Client service and satisfaction
- Creative problem solving
- Project management and organization skills
- Detail and consistent ability to meet deadlines
- Quality, quality, quality!
A focus on quality and management:
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Written and oral communication abilities
- Proof-reading skills
- 3-5 years of experience in social media marketing, community management or influencer relations.
- Extensive experience in managing social influencer relationships and outreach preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Mass Communication or related field
- Proficiency with the Microsoft® suite and social platforms
- Project & time management experience
What’s In It For You
- The opportunity to work at a company that was named one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2016 and 2017
- Access to a great team of savvy digital marketing experts
- Competitive salary as well as the opportunity to advance within the organization, competitive time off policy, IRA retirement plan and a premium health insurance plan
- A brand new, swanky office designed to help you stay focused, creative and comfortable while you work.
If you could hardly contain your excitement while reading through this opportunity then we’d love to hear from you! Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include any additional details about why you’re excited about this position.