TopRank Marketing chief executive Lee Odden has been selected to host the world’s first online 24-hour marketing conference, as SEMrush’s Global Marketing Day 2019 brings over 50 top speakers together on October 30.
Lee is slated to host the free streaming non-stop 24-hour conference live from New York City, one of four international cities on three continents, where an expected 40,000 viewers will take part.
Leading B2B marketing industry professionals will be speaking, including Amisha Gandhi of SAP Ariba*, Alex Rynne of LinkedIn*, Tania Mushtaq of Dell Boomi*, CNBC financial advisor Winnie Sun, Dr. Ai Addyson-Zhang of Adobe*, Mike Grehan of Acronym, and many others.
The SEMrush 24-Hour Global Marketing Day event also features top speakers from Google, BBC, Microsoft, Vodaphone, Lego, Unicef, Zendesk, Outbrain, WeWork, Drift, Conde Nast, Reddit, CrunchBase, Quora, Walt Disney TV, Canon, Survey Monkey, Entrepreneur Magazine, and other leading industry firms.
Join additional expert speakers Barry Schwartz, Jeff Bullas, Brian Wallace, Dr. Dave Chaffey, Dennis Yu, and others.
As the New York City kick-off host, Lee will lead a full four-hour portion of the day-long event, from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern, joining hosts from San Francisco, Sydney and London in leading the first-of-its-kind global event.
With more than 50 great marketers speaking, a wide array of cutting-edge marketing sessions are on tap, including:
- The Power of Influence: Beyond the Social Media Hype and Driving Business with Amish Gandhi, VP of Influencer Marketing & Communications at SAP, in San Francisco
- How Machine Learning Enables Marketing Magic with Jonathan Pelosi, Head of Sales, Mobile Apps, at Google, in New York City
- How to Optimize Each Content Element for SEO? with Lyndon Barnett, Senior Digital Content and SEO Manager at Canon, in Sydney
- Maximizing for Social Media: How to Repurpose Your Content for Multiple Platforms with Cristy Garratt, Head of Digital Video and Social Media at CNBC, in London
Join Lee this Wednesday, October 30 and take part in this unique 24-hour live-streaming event and learn from some of the best in the business.
* SAP Ariba, LinkedIn, Dell, and Adobe are TopRank Marketing clients.