As an AI-powered SaaS platform, Introhive is designed to help organizations realize the full value of their relationships and underutilized data across their businesses to increase revenues, employee productivity, and improve customer experience management.
Today, Introhive is the fastest growing enterprise relationship management (ERM) solution on the market, having recently been ranked in the top 10 tech companies on Deloitte’s 2019 Fast 50 Awards. The company has grown to more than 220 employees and 10 global office locations supporting customers in the United States, Canada, Europe, Middle East and Asia.
Back in 2016, Introhive was on the cusp of this amazing growth and engaged TopRank Marketing to develop and execute an integrated content marketing program to help reach their digital marketing growth objectives.
The company sought to expand awareness for their CRM data automation and relationship intelligence solutions within their target audience of sales, marketing, and business development leaders across five key verticals: commercial real estate, technology, telecommunications, financial services, and professional services.
At the start of our partnership, organic traffic to the site accounted for just 11% of overall site traffic, indicating an area of opportunity for TopRank Marketing to generate greater demand and digital visibility for the brand by driving more meaningful organic traffic to the site. With a cohesive marketing mix of SEO, content, influencers, social media, and digital advertising over the past several years, Introhive has been able to achieve triple-digit growth in organic traffic, search impressions, and Page 1 rankings.
Learn how TopRank Marketing developed an integrated approach that’s delivered these incredible results.
Setting Our Integrated Strategy
With our eyes set on organic traffic, we knew that SEO research had to serve as the foundation of our content, social media, and influencer marketing efforts.
A combination of keyword research, SEO audits, and competitive analysis allowed our team to highlight existing content gaps, high-priority pages for optimization, and quick Page 1 ranking opportunities. This research heavily influenced our monthly blog content, technical SEO, link building strategy, on-page optimization, and more.
Our integrated digital marketing program also benefited from its length. Because our partnership with Introhive was ongoing, we had the time required to create, monitor, and optimize around desired results. This resulted in long-term success in traffic acquisition, site engagement, and search performance.
Our Integrated Marketing Mix
- Ongoing SEO and analytics research to identify keyword opportunities and guide the content planning process
- Monthly content creation, including eBooks, infographics, case studies, press releases, whitepapers, SEO-driven blog posts and landing pages, and more
- Creative design services to improve the user experience and engagement of content assets
- Regular social media and employee advocacy program management to promote content and events, engage with our audience, and distribute thought leadership
- Continued influencer nurturing to develop strong influencer relationships and co-create content
What Were the Results?
Improved Organic Traffic Acquisition
- 452% growth in organic traffic (2019 vs. 2017)
- 46% of all site traffic now comes from organic search (was 11% in 2016, a 318% increase)
Improved Site Engagement
- 155% increase in average session duration (2019 vs. 2017)
- 16.5% reduction in overall bounce rate (2019 vs. 2017)
- 17% increase in pages per session (2019 vs. 2017)
Improved Search Performance
- 704% increase in organic search impressions (2019 vs. 2018)
- 110% increase in page 1 rankings (2019 vs. 2018)
- 89% increase in clicks from organic search (2019 vs. 2018)
Our integrated marketing mix resulted in improved organic traffic acquisition and improved audience engagement. We’re not only capturing a larger portion of Introhive’s targeted audience over search engines, but we’re also encouraging them to stay around longer with best-answer content.