What is the state of influencer marketing in today’s B2B and B2C space, and how can you find and build mutually beneficial relationships with the right influencers?
Join TopRank Marketing chief executive Lee Odden and a panel of four other industry experts including Jon Ferrara, Marcy Massura, Sam Fiorella and Brian Carter for Nimble’s “Ultimate Influencer Marketing Playbook (LIVE!)” event on Thursday, October 11 at noon Central.
What You Can Expect from the Live Virtual Panel:
- What influencer marketing is, and the state of influencer marketing in the B2B and B2C space
- Panelists’ favorite influencer marketing campaigns of 2017 and 2018, including their goals and strategies
- Influencer marketing do’s and don’t’s
- Tools for identifying and qualifying influencers within your niche, and how to build mutually beneficial relationships with them
Lee will be representing the B2B influencer marketing conversation during the panel with insights on how influencer marketing is falling short for many companies and how to raise the bar on developing authentic relationships with experts that create mutual value for brand, influencer and their respective communities.
Catch Lee At Upcoming Marketing Industry Conferences:
You can also catch Lee, who was recently named to the Digital Marketing Institute Global Industry Advisory Council, in person at major upcoming speaking events including:
- Pubcon Las Vegas 2018 on October 17 in Las Vegas
“5 Secrets to Growing Influence in Marketing”
- ITSMA Marketing Vision 2018 on November 7 in Cambridge, MA
“Influence the Influencers – How B2B technology companies can build brand awareness with content and influence”
- MarketingProfs 2018 Marketing B2B Forum on November 15 in San Francisco
“The Confluence Equation: How Content & Influencers Drive B2B Marketing Success”