According to survey results published by TopRank® Online Marketing, nine out of ten journalists, reporters and editors use search engines as part of their jobs. This means that eleven out of ten Public Relations (PR) professionals should understand the ins and outs of Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
On Tuesday, July 28th, TopRank CEO Lee Odden and PRSA will be presenting the free webinar, Top 10 Search Engine Optimization Tactics for Public Relations Pros.
This webinar will teach PR professionals the skills they need to know to help search engines find their latest release, but will also go much further. Attendees will leave armed with a deep understanding of search engine optimization best practices, the business benefits it lends to PR efforts and how best to combine PR and SEO with social media promotions.
The session outline for this webinar will be as follows:
Top ten SEO tactics for PR professionals – Session Outline:
- SEO tactics – if I could only do one thing…
- PR tactics that affect SEO
- When is PPC better than SEO for PR?
- How to choose the best keywords?
- Basics of on-page SEO
- Press release optimization tips
- Newsroom optimization tactics
- Link building fundamentals
- SEO and social media promotions
- Measuring & selling the value of SEO
Free PRSA Webinar:
Top 10 Search Engine Optimization Tactics for Public Relations Pros
Tuesday, July 28th
Register For This Webinar