Incisive Media’s leading search engine marketing conference Search Engine Strategies (SES) with events in Toronto, San Jose, Berlin, Chicago, London, New York, Amsterdam and Tokyo has announced that TopRank Online Marketing CEO, Lee Odden, has been named to its advisory board.
Odden is one of three new board members including Brett Crosby, Group PPM at Google and Stewart Quealy, VP, Content Development, Incisive Media. Together, they will play an integral role in guiding the direction of future conferences.
Odden states, “It has been a privilege to work with Search Engine Strategies over the years as an attendee, speaker, moderator and the first blog to be named as a media sponsor. I sincerely appreciate the opportunity to work with the advisory board, co-chairs Mike Grehan and Steward Quealy, and Incisive Media VP & Publisher Matt McGowan towards the continued success of the SES program.”
Odden, Crosby and Quealy will join existing members of the SES Advisory board, including:
• Matthew Bailey, President, SiteLogic
• Ron Belanger, Vice President of Worldwide Agency Sales, Omniture
• Bryan Eisenberg, Co-Founder, Future Now, Inc
• Jeff Ferguson, Senior Director of Online Marketing, Local.com
• Andrew Goodman, Principal, Page Zero Media
• Mike Grehan, Global KDM Officer, Acronym Media
• Anne Kennedy, Managing Partner, Beyond Ink
• John Marshall, CTO, Market Motive
• Pauline Ores, Senior Marketing Manager, Community and Collaboration Strategy, Global Small & Midmarket Business, IBM
• Erynn Petersen, Senior Manager, Advertising Platform Evangelism, Microsoft
• Randy Peterson, Search Marketing Innovation Manager, Proctor and Gamble
More info on the board additions can be found on the Search Engine Watch blog.
The next Search Engine Strategies conferences will be held in Toronto, Canada June 8-10 followed by San Jose, CA August 10-14 where TopRank will be presenting a half day workshop on integrating SEO and Social Media, as well as participating on panels focused on Social Media Marketing and Blog SEO.
TopRank® Online Marketing provides Fortune 1000 companies holistic Internet Marketing services, including search engine optimization, online public relations and business blog consulting.