Where was TopRank® Online Marketing talked about on the web the week of September 11, 2009? Here you go:
- evancarmichael – The Top 50 Social Media Blogs Of The Year. TopRank Blog was included in this list of top blogs covering the social media space.
- Who’s Blogging What – Most Useful Blog Posts of August 2009. TopRank Blog was cited in the Social Media category for a post about SMO, “16 Rules For Social Media Optimization Revisited”.
- Jeff Bullas’s Blog – 8 Tips For Optimizing Social Media Video To Help Your Brand “Get Found Online”. TopRank’s post on Digital Asset Optimization was featured.
- Search Engine Watch Blog – SES Brings SEM and SEO Training Workshops to London. TopRank’s SEO & Social Media workshop in London Oct 26 is announced.
- new influencer – Google News Search. Jiyan Wei from Vocus mentions TopRank’s best practices for news content optimization in this recount of the news SEO session at SES San Jose.
- BtoB Magazine – 5 Tips for Gaining Subscribers to Your Blog. Blog post from TopRank was highlighted as blog post of the week.
- iEntry – Lee Odden on Real Time Marketing and Social Graphs. WebProNews’ Mike McDonald interviews TopRank’s CEO at SES San Jose regarding real time marketing. (video)
- Pubcon Conference Blog – Lee Odden: Where Social Media, Public Relations, and Internet Marketing Collide. TopRank’s CEO was interviewed at SES San Jose about the intersection of Search, Social and PR.
Leave a Reply