Where was TopRank® Online Marketing talked about on the web the week of Oct 2, 2009? Here you go:
- Murray Newlands – Social Media Relations Tool BuzzStream. TopRankBlog was cited as a recommended social media resource.
- WebMarketing Today – How to Grow Your Social Network Through Search. Dr. Ralph Wilson interviewed TopRank CEO Lee Odden on using search engine optimization to attract new members to social networks.
- Minnov8 – Minnov8 + MIMA = Movies. Phil Wilson interviewed TopRank CEO Lee Odden about his upcoming presentation at the sold-out MIMA Summit on the intersection of Search Engine Optimization and Social Media.
- PR 2.0 – Is your PR firm ready for digital marketing? Use these 10 questions to assess their SEO and social media readiness. Contributed post to PR 2.0 by TopRank’s Adam Singer and Lee Odden.
- Authority Domains – Follow the Top 40 SEO Experts on Twitter. Lee Odden was included in this list of SEO professionals allowing the reader to follow all 40 with one click.
- Liberate Media – Is the PR industry beginning to walk the walk in social media? TopRank staff Adam Singer and Lee Odden are cited for posts that discuss the social media savvy needed for today’s digital public relations practitioner.
- Conversation Agent – 100 PR People Worth Following on Twitter. TopRank’s Adam Singer and Lee Odden were included in Valeria Maltoni’s list of Twitter accounts from which followers can expect to learn more of how to do PR in new media.
- Blogging Tips – 101 Great Blogs You Should Be Subscribing To. TopRank’s Online Marketing Blog was included in this impressive list of suggested blogs to read in the “Marketing” category.
- MarketingProfs – Searchers to Subscribers to Fans. A post on TopRank’s Blog by Adam Singer on the importance of turning subscribers into fans.