www.toprankmarketing.com has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Online Marketing Account Manager (Mad People Skills + Superior Project Management Mojo and Plenty of SEO, Analytics and Social Media Marketing Savvy) to join our excellent team of internet marketing professionals.
The perfect person for this career is passionate about internet marketing, (if internet marketing were a person, you’d be stalking it) ongoing learning and making a difference for clients. Leadership, marketing creativity, organization and problem solving skills are second nature right along with the ability to provide both strategic direction and development of tactical marketing plans for clients. Success in this position means being comfortable providing guidance and consulting to the Fortune 500 companies we serve as well as TopRank team members.
Excellent communications skills and the ability to effectively work with multiple clients are essential. In other words, can you speak customer, speak agency and geeky SEO?
Skills That Pay the Bills:
Prior experience with:
- Account management with internet marketing programs – especially search marketing and social media
- SEM Project management
- Tactical experience with search engine optimization, pay per click & social media marketing
- Developing client internet marketing strategy
- Making recommendations based on web analytics
- Directing team execution of tactics
- Client service and satisfaction
- Creative problem solving
- Project management and organization skills
- Detail and consistent ability to meet deadlines
- Quality, quality, quality!
- Provide guidance to both clients and team members
- Analyze data and make recommendations
- Motivate and lead others in the development, direction and execution of marketing projects/campaigns
- Respond well to ongoing client and team feedback
- Online marketing best practices: Search Marketing, Social Media
- Website design and usability best practices
- A collaborative agency environment
- How to successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Assess situations
- Evaluate options
- Make decisions
- Draw conclusions
- Exercise judgment
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Written and oral communication abilities
- Proof-reading skills
Qualifications That Get The Job Done
- 3-5 years of experience in SEM Account Management or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Mass Communication or related field
- Proficiency with Microsoft® Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience working with web analytics software, such as Google Analytics, Omniture or WebTrends
- Familiarity with content management systems
- Experience with blogging and social media sites such as Facebook and LinkedIn
- Experience working with designers, copy writers and technical staff to develop or maintain websites
TopRank Online Marketing offers a significant opportunity for advancement, extremely competitive time off policy, IRA retirement plan, premium health insurance and a creative office environment overlooking Lake Minnetonka! We also enjoy a fun and hard working environment that rewards creativity, smart problem solving and most of all, putting our company mantra into action: Client > Company > Self.
If you have the skills to help us win the hearts, minds and bottom line results for our digital marketing clients, please send cookies, ahem, I mean a cover letter and resume to: imtheone at toprankmarketing dot com with “TopRank OMM” in the Subject line.