Junta42, founded by Joe Pulizzi in mid-2007, is a premier destination helping marketers and publishers better understand content marketing. In August 2009, Junta42 ranked our very own Online Marketing Blog #4 overall in a listing of the top 42 content marketing blogs selected from nearly 300 entries. Previous to that rating, Online Marketing Blog has ranked anywhere from #8 to #1.
Blogs are ranked according to:
- Number of posts in last quarter that pertained to a content marketing topic
- Blogs posting 3 or more days per week receive the highest number of points
- Substantiveness of Posts
- Google PageRank
Junta42 has recently released a new listing of the top 42 content marketing blogs selected from a record number of 313 entries. Online Marketing Blog has been ranked in the #1 position for a second time.
TopRank’s Online Marketing Blog has been posting insight and commentary related to the world of Internet Marketing since late 2003. Posts are published frequently, featuring contributions from TopRank team members including Account Manager Adam Singer, Copywriter Michelle Bowles, Account Manager Jolina Pettice, SEO Designer Thomas McMahon and other staff including CEO Lee Odden who has published a staggering 1,900+ posts.
“Congratulations to Lee Odden and team from TopRank for moving back into the top spot for the second time,” posted Pulizzi in announcing this newest list.
Along with Online Marketing Blog, there’s an outstanding list of smart, insightful blogs in the Junta42 list including:
- Online Marketing Blog – Search Engine Marketing
- Web Ink Now – Content Marketing
- EyeCube Marketing – General
- Convince and Convert – Social Media
- Copyblogger – CopyWriting, Blogs/Blogging
- PR 2.0 – Social Media/Public Relations
- TippingPoint Labs – Social Media
- Marketing Interactions – Content Marketing
- ContentMarketingToday – Content Marketing
- Conversation Agent – Marketing, General
Congratulations to all bloggers included and for Junta42 for holding such high standards.