TopRank Online Marketing has an impressive opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join our team of dedicated, client-focused internet marketing professionals. Our Search & Social Media Marketing practice is growing and we’re looking for a smart, motivated online marketing professional to join our team.
We work with an impressive roster of B2B clients including: StrongMail, Marketo, McKesson, PRWeb and the PRSA. We’ve been cited by the Economist, Mashable, ClickZ, MediaPost, Yahoo SEM Blog, Microsoft Advertising Blog, Star Tribune, Pioneer Press and many other publications for our internet marketing expertise. TopRank gives online marketing presentations across the U.S. and as far away as London, Hong Kong and New Zealand. We are a respected national agency looking for your talent.
Who is the perfect person for this career? To start, you’re passionate about internet marketing, ongoing learning and making an impact with results. Your creative marketing, process and problem solving skills help you provide strategic direction and tactical marketing plans for the clients you work with. You’re comfortable providing strategic SEO, Content and Social Media advice with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Prior agency or consulting experience: Account Management, Project Management, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Developing Online Marketing Strategy, Directing Execution of Tactics with a Team
A commitment to:
- Client service and satisfaction
- Creative problem solving
- Detail and consistent ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work with processes
Functional responsibilities include:
- Develop client SEO strategy
- Analyze web and social media analytics data to make marketing recommendations
- Lead team members in the development, direction and execution of online marketing campaigns – focused on SEO and Social Media
SEO and Social Media Smarts We’re Looking for Include:
- Best practices SEO & Social Media Marketing
- Website design, optimization and usability best practices
- Ability to manage keyword research, content optimization & link building
- Assess web analytics for conversion optimization improvement
- Create content and promotion plans using social media sites (Blog, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube)
- Successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communications – including blogging
- Editorial skills
- 3-5 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Mass Communication or related field
- Proficiency with Microsoft® Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience working with web analytic software, such as Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends
- Familiarity with a social monitoring tool like: Radian6, Trackur, SM2, ScoutLabs, socialmention
- Experience working with designers, copy writers, SEOs and IT staff to market websites
TopRank Online Marketing offers a significant opportunity for advancement, extremely competitive time off policy, IRA retirement plan, premium health insurance and a creative office environment overlooking Lake Minnetonka.
Our Account Management staff have the opportunity to attend 2 or more industry conferences each year. We’ve been known to have meetings on a pontoon on Lake Minnetonka in the summer and have even ventured into team yoga followed by a few rounds of paintball. We’re very open to creative ideas for this Winter or next Summer activities!
If you have the skills to help us work as a team to win the hearts, minds and bottom line results for our search engine marketing and social media clients, please send your resume to: hr at toprankmarketing dot com with “Social SEO Marketer” in the Subject line.