B2B enterprise marketers have virtually unlimited budgets, right? So influencer marketing should be easy. At least, that’s what someone outside of your organization might think.
After working with Fortune 500/100/50 clients for over two decades, our agency knows better. Enterprise marketers can have more budget restrictions, and be under more pressure to perform, compared to their SMB peers.
But there’s some good news: influencer marketing gets results for B2B brands. In our recent survey, 87% of enterprise respondents said their influencer programs were successful. So we asked these marketing leaders what works and what doesn’t, based on their practical experience. We used their responses and our agency’s collective wisdom to create a new playbook: Influence at Scale: The Ultimate Guide to Influencer Marketing for B2B Brands.
Whether you’re new to influencer marketing or looking to enhance your current strategies, this guide will empower you to get results that impress even the most jaded C-suite.
Get your free copy to learn:
- How to make influencer marketing a full-funnel strategy
- How to identify the right influencers for your brand and audience
- How to most effectively work with influencers to drive results
- How to spot and overcome common challenges
- How two major enterprise brands accomplished astonishing results with their influencer marketing campaigns