“TopRank Marketing is the gold standard, of B2B Influencer Marketing”
Brian Solis, Global Innovation Evangelist at Salesforce
As one of the pioneers of B2B influencer marketing that serves some of the top B2B brands in the world, TopRank® Marketing has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior B2B Influencer Marketing Account Manager.
This is a next level opportunity for a talented marketer with Great People Skills + Superior Project Management Mojo and Plenty of Content, Influencer & Search Marketing Savvy) to join our excellent team of B2B Marketing professionals.
While 2020 was a challenge for most marketing agencies, it was the best year in our 20 year agency history due to the incredible mix of teamwork, agility and established marketing methodologies established over the past 8 years of specializing in B2B influencer content marketing. 2021 is already off to a great start and as we grow, we’re looking for a leader to join our team of smart, creative and results-focused marketers.
The perfect person for this career is passionate about B2B marketing, driving results for clients, and building relationships.
For you, leadership, marketing creativity, organization and problem solving skills are second nature right along with the ability to guide and build deep client relationships.
Success in this position means being comfortable providing guidance and consulting to the Fortune 500 companies we serve as well as the internal teams at TopRank Marketing.
Excellent communications skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple client programs are key.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Strategic leadership of client marketing programs
- Strong, confident voice, including ability to lead meetings among executives
- Ability to set clear expectations
- Ability to speak fluently on industry best practices for B2B influencer and content marketing best practices
- Take a total quality approach to marketing program management
- Ability to collaborate with internal influencer marketing, content marketing, design and analytics teams to provide clients world-class service and results
- Ability to QA social, content and design deliverables adhering to industry best practices, client voice & standards, and program strategy
- Strategic leadership of internal team
- Ability to effectively lead internal meetings that drive toward actionable outcomes and team collaboration
- Ability to collaborate with virtual team members in individual and team settings to inspire the best client deliverables and outcomes
- Client relationship building
- Ability to quickly build and deepen relationships with new contacts
- Management of client budgets
- Ability to proactively manage internal resource budget and influencer payment budget to align with scope and trend toward appropriate spend by month.
- Proactive monitoring of KPIs and ability to communicate marketing insights
- Ability to review program reporting on social and influencer content (across channels and formats) with depth
- Provide feedback on team developed insights and add additional insights
- Project Management
- Ability to partner with and provide direction to a project manager to ensure on-time delivery of client deliverables
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years’ experience mandatory as AM at digital marketing agency
- Organized & detail-oriented with project management experience
- Experience with Project Management system such as Mavenlink or Workfront
- Experience managing B2B client marketing programs; Mid-size to enterprise sized
- Influencer Marketing experience required
- SEO, Content & Social Strategy experience a plus
- Strong experience with Google Analytics, Drive, Docs, Sheets & Slides as well as Microsoft Office Excel, Word & PPT
- Experience with an Influencer Marketing Platform such as Onalytica, Traackr or similar a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership, decision-making and problem solving skills
- Proven success building/maintaining client relationships and programs
TopRank® Marketing offers a significant opportunity for advancement, extremely competitive time off policy, IRA retirement plan, and premium health insurance plans!
We also enjoy a fun and hard working virtual environment that rewards creativity, smart problem solving and most of all, putting our company mantra into action: Client, Company, Self.
Are You Ready to Level Up?
If you’re ready for the next level in your career, please send a copy of your resume to hr @ toprankmarketing.com