TopRank® Marketing has a fantastic opportunity for a digital marketing agency experienced Account Manager (Mad People Skills + Superior Project Management Mojo and Plenty of Content, Influencer & Search Marketing Savvy) to join our excellent team of Digital Marketing professionals.
The perfect person for this career is passionate about digital marketing, driving results for clients, and building relationships.
Leadership, marketing creativity, organization and problem solving skills are second nature right along with the ability to provide both strategic direction and development of tactical marketing plans for clients.
Success in this position means being comfortable providing guidance and consulting to the Fortune 500 companies we serve as well as the teams at TopRank Marketing.
Excellent communications skills and the ability to effectively work with multiple clients are essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Project management of client timelines and deliverables across multiple client accounts
- Client Meeting: Prepping, leading and following up on all elements for client meetings
- Review all deliverables to ensure total quality approach
- Client Communications: Including day to day email follow up, scheduling & resolving issues.
- Retain and grow client relationships and expand programs where appropriate
- Monitor and report on client programs result in order to ensure program success and provide marketing insight and pre-emptive solutions
- Manage, maintain and review deliverables to ensure of the entire program is delivering to this strategy, or editing if not. Proven through quarterly strategy decks/presentations.
- Manage client budgets in order to drive business profitability and on-time delivery to clients
- Manage, direct a project manager working on the account with you, as per documented processes, templates & reporting standards
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years’ experience mandatory as AM at digital marketing agency
- Organized & detail-oriented with project management experience
- Mavenlink experience a plus
- Experience managing B2B clients; Mid-size to enterprise sized
- SEO, Content & Social Strategy experience
- Strong experience with Google Drive, Docs, Sheets & Slides as well as Microsoft Office Excel, Word & PPT
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership, decision-making and problem solving skills
- Proven success building/maintaining client relationships and programs
TopRank® Marketing offers a significant opportunity for advancement, extremely competitive time off policy, IRA retirement plan, premium health insurance and a creative office environment just west of downtown Minneapolis, and within 5 minutes of the West End!
We also enjoy a fun and hard working environment that rewards creativity, smart problem solving and most of all, putting our company mantra into action: Client, Company, Self.
How to Get This Gig
Please send a copy of your resume to hr @ toprankmarketing.com if you are loving what you’ve read!