AM Job Description
TopRank® Marketing has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Manager (Mad People Skills + Superior Project Management Mojo and Plenty of SEO, Social and Content Marketing Savvy) to join our excellent team of Digital Marketing professionals.
The perfect person for this career is passionate about digital marketing, driving results for clients, and building relationships.
Leadership, marketing creativity, organization and problem solving skills are second nature right along with the ability to provide both strategic direction and development of tactical marketing plans for clients.
Success in this position means being comfortable providing guidance and consulting to the Fortune 500 companies we serve as well as the teams at TopRank Marketing.
Excellent communications skills and the ability to effectively work with multiple clients are essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Manage simultaneous digital marketing projects across multiple client accounts
- Collaborate with an internal team of content, search, social, influencer marketing and analytics specialists to ensure program task completion and achievement of integrated marketing objectives
- Manage client budgets and timelines in order to drive business profitability and on-time delivery to clients
- Strategic leadership of client meetings, communicating all deliverables and statuses
- Monitor client programs, industry and key triggers to proactively communicate marketing insight and pre-emptive solutions
- Implement an integrated approach to online marketing strategy to reach a client’s marketing objectives with tactics that include:
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Online Advertising
- Influencer Marketing
- Retain and grow client relationships and expand programs where appropriate
- Review all deliverables to ensure total quality approach
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5 years’ experience mandatory in interactive and/or digital marketing fields
- 1-3 years agency experience required
- Experience managing B2B marketing programs: content, search, social media, online advertising, analytics
- Strong experience with Google Drive, Docs, Sheets & Slides as well as Microsoft Office Excel, Word & PPT
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership, decision-making and problem solving skills
- Organized & detail-oriented with project management systems experience – Workfront experience a plus
- Experience with an agile marketing environment
- Proven success building/maintaining client relationships and programs
A recipient of the 2016 & 2017 100 Best Companies to Work for Awards, TopRank® Marketing offers a significant opportunity for advancement, extremely competitive time off policy, IRA retirement plan, premium health insurance and a creative office environment just west of downtown Minneapolis, and within 5 minutes of the West End!
We also enjoy a fun and hard working environment that rewards creativity, smart problem solving and most of all, putting our company mantra into action: Client, Company, Self.