TopRank® Marketing has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Copywriter to join our smart, creative and results-focused digital marketing agency that services Fortune 500 brands across the US and internationally. We’re a fully integrated digital marketing agency that understands the important role of content as part of the marketing mix.
We are looking for someone who can craft creative, unique content that draws the reader in and compels them to take action. We take pride in providing content that has personality, spark, and genuine humanity to really connect with our clients’ customers. Beyond that, our content is always search engine optimized, based on audience research, and part of an overarching content strategy.
Success in this position means being comfortable providing consulting and executing on programs for the Midsize to Fortune 500 companies we serve, as well as TopRank Marketing team members.
Excellent communications skills and the ability to effectively work with multiple clients are essential.
What Will Make You a Good Fit
- You love being creative and are all over best practices in content marketing and social media
- You enjoy working as part of a team and feeding off each others’ collective wisdom
- You have experience in crafting various types of messaging on behalf of a book of clients
- You have a desire to learn from the talented team that you work with and are also self-motivated to educate yourself on industry trends with the tools available
What You’ll Do
- Be the voice of our clients by concepting and drafting content that maps to our clients’ business objectives and audience pain points. The content mix will include:
- Blog posts
- Website content
- Social media posts
- Collaborate directly with internal SEO, social media, analytics and account management team members to develop content which exceeds client expectations. This requires an intense focus on:
- Developing exemplary working relationships
- Helping the team focus on assisting the client in reaching its objectives through results-oriented, strategically aligned content
- Create and manage content plans based on industry research, program results and the outlined content strategy
- Serve as an editor for other team members to deliver clean, compelling and insight-driven copy as an end product to our clients
- Communicate with clients in a way that builds trust, credibility and the authority of our team
- 4+ years of content experience within the B2B space
- Understanding of and experience drafting content which adheres to SEO best practices
- Proven experience impacting multiple client accounts (or in-house products/services) and achieving results
What You’ll Get Out of It:
- Access to a great team of savvy digital marketers
- Competitive salary as well as the opportunity to advance within the organization, competitive time off policy, IRA retirement plan and a premium health insurance plan
- The opportunity to work remotely from the comfort of your own home
If you could hardly contain your excitement while reading through this opportunity then we’d love to hear from you! Please email your resume to hr @ toprankmarketing.com and be sure to include any additional details about why you’re excited about this position.