TopRank® Marketing is a fast-growing, premiere digital marketing agency in Minneapolis that services Fortune 500 B2B and B2C brands. We are a fully integrated digital marketing agency that understands the important role that digital analytics play in the marketing mix.
If that sounds like somewhere you want to work, then you’re in the right place.
We are currently on the hunt for someone with an affinity for diving into websites and finding actionable insights to improve paid search performance.
What You’ll Do:
- Audit, Forecast, create and manage online advertising campaigns for an entire book of clients, including:
- Social Ad Management
- Analyze paid search, social and website analytics data
- Proactively identify, present and implement actionable opportunities to improve paid search and social performance
- Perform competitor analyses
- Work cross-departmentally to apply paid search best practices across digital marketing tactics including content, social media, etc.
- Learn and stay abreast of advancements in the paid search, social and digital marketing industries
What’ll Make You a Good Fit:
- You are a constant learner and tester
- You value feedback, both given and received
- You love to find creative solutions to complex problems
- You are self-motivated
- You are details-obsessed
- You are results-oriented
Essential Skills / Knowledge:
- Agency or in-house experience working in a paid search position or equivalent
- Google AdWords Certification
Advanced user of:
- Google AdWords
- Google Analytics
- MS Excel or equivalent
Proficient user of:
- Google Drive / Sheets
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Bonus Skills / Knowledge:
- Google Analytics Certification
- Google Search Console
- Server log analysis
- Data visualization / dashboarding tools such as BIME, Tableau, Domo, etc.
- Marketing automation platforms such as Pardot, Marketo, etc.
- HTML / CSS
- CMS such as WordPress, Drupal, etc.
What You’ll Get Out of It:
- The chance to work at a company that was named one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2016 & 2017
- The chance to be on a great team of savvy digital marketers and thought leaders
- Competitive salary as well as the opportunity to advance within the organization, generous bonus structure, competitive time off policy, IRA retirement plan and a premium health insurance plan
- Regular team outings and activities, great work life balance, team community service outings and free food and snacks
- Personal career development opportunities including events, conferences, training and the opportunity to contribute content to a top-rated digital marketing brand
- A brand new, swanky office designed to help you stay focused, creative and comfortable while you work
If you could hardly contain your excitement while reading through this opportunity then we’d love to hear from you! Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include any additional details about why you’re excited about this position.