TopRank Marketing is a team of smart, creative and results focused marketers working together to build a legacy of great work that inspires. Through a strategy of providing useful content and experiences for potential customers, we’ve attracted numerous Fortune 500 brands as clients, establishing TopRank Marketing as the leader in B2B Content Marketing. The Director of Agency Marketing is an exciting opportunity for an experienced B2B marketing leader to help us continue that momentum and successfully grow the agency’s integrated content marketing solutions business.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Director of Agency Marketing works closely with the agency leadership team to ensure clear alignment of business and marketing objectives, communication of all marketing programs and analysis of performance.
Essential functions are to develop, implement, measure, manage and optimize digital marketing programs for TopRank Marketing both online and offline in a way that builds agency brand credibility, engages our community and ultimately generates consulting inquiries and new booked consulting revenue.
- Lead development of the agency marketing strategy and plan
- Drive and implement integrated, digital marketing activities to ensure TopRank brand positioning across the inbound and outbound marketing mix
- Initiate an Inbound marketing programs to include:
- buyer focused content (web copy, blog content, eBooks, social) and promotions
- lead capture via SalesForce
- lead nurturing/drip marketing
- email marketing
- analytics and performance reporting
- Develop and implement marketing reporting methodology to track, measure and analyze monthly, quarterly and annual marketing performance
- Prepare and present digital marketing updates to leadership and staff to explain the company’s current and future marketing activities
- Project manage all marketing, brand, design and communications projects
- Act as a primary point of contact with external agencies, contractors and consultants on all marketing, design and communications related projects
- Plan and manage agency team marketing skills training (lunch and learns) using internal and external sources
- Monitor industry best practices and make recommendations
- Support CEO with all aspects of speaking events and book projects: planning, writing, editing, promoting, repurposing and reporting
- Represent TopRank at industry events through attending, networking & content creation
- 5-7+ years experience in marketing management with strong understanding of marketing mix: owned, earned, paid media
- Experience in a B2B marketing business model, professional services and agency marketing preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Strong Marketing experience, including content marketing, SEM, SEO, social media, email, list management, marketing automation, conversion optimization
- Experience with inbound marketing and campaign management, tools and reporting
- Confident, self-directed, highly-motivated and collaborative
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong creative, problem solving, prioritization, communication, management, organization, team building, collaboration, analytics and reporting skills
This position may require up to 10% domestic travel.
If you’re ready to take our team to the next level and take the next step forward in your career, we’d love to hear from you! Please email your resume and share past marketing leadership experience to email@example.com.