TopRank Marketing is a team of smart, creative and results focused marketers working together to elevate the practice of B2B Marketing by giving voice to talent, creating inspiring experiences and humanizing B2B with authenticity.
Through a strategy of thought leadership, content, social media and influencer engagement, we’ve attracted numerous Fortune 500 brands as clients, establishing TopRank Marketing as the leader in B2B Content Marketing. With over 20 years in business, we’ve attracted an impressive team of B2B marketing leaders driven to make a difference for our industry, our clients and for each other.
The Director of Agency Marketing is an exciting opportunity for an experienced B2B content marketing leader to help us continue the momentum built during our best years ever in 2020 and 2021 to successfully grow the agency’s net new book of clients.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Director of Agency Marketing works closely with the agency leadership team and our sales leadership to ensure clear alignment of business and marketing objectives, communication of all marketing programs analysis and optimization of performance.
Essential functions are to develop, implement, measure, manage and optimize content marketing programs for TopRank Marketing in a way that builds agency brand credibility, engages our community and ultimately generates consulting inquiries and net new booked consulting revenue.
B2B Marketing Strategy
- Lead development of the agency marketing strategy and plan in line with business growth objectives
- Drive and implement integrated, content marketing activities to ensure TopRank brand positioning across the inbound and outbound marketing mix
- Develop a plan to leverage existing marketing resources: top industry blog, newsletter, social networks, thought leadership, industry research report, and influencer relations to complement development of new demand and lead gen campaigns
B2B Marketing Programs
- Initiate content marketing focused programs to include:
- demand gen campaigns focused on attracting and engaging our ideal customer profiles
- buyer focused content (web copy, blog content, eBooks, social) and promotions
- web site redesign
- buyer community development
- lead capture using HubSpot
- lead nurturing
- email marketing
- analytics and performance reporting
- Manage marketing reporting to track, measure and analyze monthly, quarterly and annual marketing performance
- Prepare and present B2B marketing updates to leadership and staff on the company’s current and future marketing activities
- Project manage all marketing, brand, design, content and communications projects
- Act as a primary point of contact with external agencies, contractors and consultants on all marketing, design and communications related projects
- Plan and manage agency team marketing skills training (lunch and learns) using internal and external sources
- Monitor industry best practices and make recommendations
- Support CEO with all aspects of thought leadership content projects, speaking events and book projects: planning, writing, editing, promoting, repurposing and reporting
- Represent TopRank at industry events through attending, networking & content creation
- 5-7+ years experience in B2B marketing management with strong understanding of marketing mix: owned, earned, paid media
- B2B Marketing experience at an agency, B2B brand or vendor preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Strong Content Marketing experience, including content planning, development and promotion, search marketing, social media, email, list management, marketing automation, conversion optimization
- Experience co-creating content with influencers, employees, customers, industry partners
- Experience with content marketing and campaign management, tools and reporting: HubSpot, WordPress, Adobe Creative Cloud, MailChimp, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, MavenLink
- Confident, self-directed, highly-motivated and collaborative
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong creative, problem solving, prioritization, communication, management, organization, team building, collaboration, analytics and reporting skills
If you’re ready to be a force for positive change in the B2B marketing industry by producing marketing experiences that inspire, we’d love to hear from you! Please email your resume and share past B2B marketing leadership experience to email@example.com.