As the Director of Demand Generation at TopRank Marketing, you’ll own all of the programs, campaigns and tactics that contribute to our opportunities, pipeline and revenue goals from concept to reporting. This individual will be responsible for creating a scalable demand generation and reporting function, driving the successful execution – and impact – of the plan across the customer lifecycle to achieve acquisition targets.
Key Contributions Of The Role:
- Developing a demand generation machine then build a team to support these initiatives
- Delivering measurable value from marketing programs, while instilling a clear level of accountability across marketing and cross-functional partners
- Instilling strategic leadership, direction, scale and efficiency with how we plan, direct and implement demand generation programs
Each quarter, you’ll work backwards from our goals to develop and implement our plan for hitting those goals through a creative use of demand generation tactics and strategies that are aligned to our overall sales and customer expansion approaches.
Our successful candidate understands the time and place for account-based marketing. The successful candidate will also understand how funnel optimization changes the need to deliver more volume and will have experience to constantly test and optimize.
- Execute the demand generation function to drive predictable, scalable, and repeatable pipeline and revenue.
- Develop and implement a demand generation vision and strategy using industry best practices that are effective for the B2B business model.
- Own reporting and communication of marketing impact, while building a clear understanding of demand gen goals, success metrics and impact across the organization.
- Manage all inbound and outbound demand generation channels, such as email, direct mail, digital advertising, SEO, and ABM.
- Propose, develop, test and execute multi-channel acquisition programs that seamlessly integrate digital, content, email, web, paid advertising, social and account-based marketing. Must have experience to execute digital strategies and tactics to drive web traffic, content conversion, and brand awareness.
- Own the demand funnel by developing the right scoring, in-product CTAs/conversion paths, nurturing, and routing practices that maximizes its revenue contribution.
- Create and track demand generation performance, quality and business impact through key metrics including enabling lead flow and end-to-end reporting and analytics; define and track lead forecasts and conversion rates.
- Work closely with senior leadership to further define and implement optimal lead management processes and resources.
- Define and develop lead nurturing campaigns based on target buyer personas and real-time measurements based on lead quality and conversion.
- Develop strong relationships with team members to approach challenges collaboratively and align activities to sales team goals.
- Manage and execute on:
- Website changes
- Landing page development
- Database marketing
- Reporting & analytics
- 5+ years of B2B digital experience with a strong focus on ABM and Digital
- Strong content marketing background
- Understand digital marketing measurement strategies and tools
- Ability to effectively target B2B technology audiences
- Track record of successfully creating and implementing growth strategies in B2B environments
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience with strong verbal communication, proven team collaboration skills, and demonstrated leadership and influence abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-energy office
If you’re interested in becoming our next Director, Demand Generation, please send your resume to hr @ toprankmarketing.com.