TopRank Marketing is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our smart, creative and results focused digital marketing agency, in Minneapolis that services Fortune 500 brands across the US and internationally. We’re a fully integrated digital marketing agency that understands the important role design plays in creating an exceptional user experience.
We are searching for a designer that is interested in pushing the design envelope, is always searching for new and creative ways to bring design to life and enjoys working with a variety of different client types.
Interested? Send us a link to your portfolio!
What You’ll Do
- Help our clients tell their stories in new and creative ways across multiple platforms
- Collaborate with team members to develop motion graphics, eBooks, social media campaigns and more!
- Lead the charge to help take our creative to new levels of interactivity
- Investigate and educate our team on new industry-wide changes in design philosophy and any new tools and technologies
What’ll Make You a Good Fit
- A kickass design portfolio (be sure to send a link!)
- Internal or external agency experience
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Conceptual thinking and passion for your ideas
- Ability to push creative outside of the norm
- Positive and fearless attitude (failing is better than not trying)
- Love of juggling multiple creative projects at one time
- Translate business objectives into creative elements
- Minimum 3 years’ design production experience
- A working knowledge of:
- Editing tools
- Strong sense of:
- How depth, dimension and movement guide the viewer
- How color theory applies to digital mediums
- How audio compliments and enhances story-telling
- How to use typography in a digital environment
- Quality, quality, quality
- Editing tools
- 5 years agency experience
- Adobe After Effects
- Basic HTML & CSS
- Cinema 4D
- Audio tools like
- Adobe Audition
What’s In It For You
- The chance to work at a company that was named one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2016
- Access to a great team of savvy digital marketers
- A mac shop that encourages of skill development
- Competitive salary as well as the opportunity to advance within the organization, competitive time off policy, IRA retirement plan and a premium health insurance plan
- A brand new, swanky office designed to help you stay focused, creative and comfortable while you work.
If you could hardly contain your excitement while reading through this opportunity then we’d love to hear from you! Please email your portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include any additional details about why you’re excited about this position.