TopRank® Marketing is a fast-growing, Minneapolis-based digital marketing agency. We work with Fortune 500 B2B and B2C brands to provide fully integrated digital marketing solutions. Content, influencer marketing, SEO, digital advertising and social community management. We do digital marketing GREAT!
Our team loves the work we produce and they love working here. In fact, we were voted one of the Best 100 places to work in Minnesota for two years running, and next year’s looking great, too. TopRank® Marketing offers a chance to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry. All while keeping a healthy work-life balance.
We are looking for someone who can effectively aid in our continued growth by bringing on new social community management clients.
What Will Make You a Good Fit
- You know how to target, break through the clutter and connect with decision makers
- You enjoy developing a pipeline and pitching offerings to managers, directors and company executives
- You’re self-motivated and understand what is necessary to move a prospective client through the decision-making process
- You have demonstrated experience meeting and exceeding sales goals
- You’re comfortable picking up the phone, quickly establishing relationships, and closing the deals
What You’ll Do
- Develop, grow and nurture an active prospect list
- Includes outbound calls to cold and warm lists
- Document prospective clients moving through a pipeline
- Report weekly on pipeline status
- Effectively introduce new clientele to the account management team
- 3+ years of inside sales experience
- Ability to translate client problems
- Experience meeting sales quota
What You’ll Get Out of It
- A supportive, nurturing work environment in a Plymouth office
- Competitive base and commission with an unlimited earning potential
- A swanky office (with a stocked fridge) designed to help you stay focused, creative and comfortable while you work
If you’re ready to take our team to the next level and take the next step forward in your career, we’d love to hear from you! Please email your resume and share past sales results to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include any additional details about why you’re excited about this position.