TopRank Marketing is an award-winning B2B marketing agency recognized by Forrester with a mission to create marketing experiences that inspire: customers, employees and the community. As pioneers and leaders in the B2B marketing industry, we’ve inspired top B2B brands including LinkedIn, SAP, Adobe, Dell, and Oracle to engage us for B2B content, search and influencer marketing programs.
We’d like to inspire you to be a part of our team as a B2B Social Media Coordinator in a part-time capacity (40-50 hours/month) to support our B2B Influencer Marketing and Social Marketing programs.
Our clients count on us to deliver best-in-class services and we count on our team members to create and implement programs that deliver great experiences for clients, target audiences and influencers alike.
Success in this role means working with our team to effectively manage B2B influencer engagement on social media for a book of B2B technology clients which includes everything from identifying opportunities for social engagement for a relevant group of social influencers to measuring the success of these nurturing activities.
Below you’ll find highlights of what this position entails, what makes a good fit and some of the perks of joining the TopRank Marketing team:
- Source and draft social messages to share industry articles from a brand executive POV in order to drive thought leadership.
- Source and draft comments on SME articles from brand executive POV.
- Follow industry experts and target accounts as needed in order to grow executive community.
- Draft compelling, unique connection requests in order to build executive networks.
- Schedule and post content on executive social profiles each week
- Report monthly on KPIS for each executive including:
- Shares: Response rate from target, reactions, comments, shares, views
- Comments: Response rate from target
- Articles: Response rate from target, reactions, comments, shares, views
What’ll Make You a Good Fit
- Demonstrable experience in creation of campaigns that drive engagement and drove offsite action (ex: landing page conversions)
- Focus on client service and satisfaction
- Creative problem solving
- Attention to detail and consistent ability to meet deadlines
- Quality, quality, quality!
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- 3+ years of experience in Social Media, PR, Content or similar
- Agency experience preferred
- Experience managing social media brand profiles
- Experience with social media marketing software (ex: Sprout Social, Sprinklr, HootSuite, Agorapulse).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Mass Communication or related field
- Proficiency with Google Drive, Microsoft® Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Project & time management experience
Perks of Joining Our Team
- The chance to work at a company that was named one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for multiple years
- Access to a great team of savvy digital marketers that is dedicated to skills development and ongoing education
If you’re interested in joining a team that is leading the B2B marketing industry, we’d love to connect! Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include any additional details about why you’d be a good fit for this position.